Thursday, June 11, 2009

dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.

Ok, I have nothing to blog... and im bored...

So im gonna show you why my wardrobe went overhaul...


My 2nd last trip to NY...

Most are from F21 online.. You see, no shop around also can sit in front of the laptop and shop online... -_-

These are before I found F21 in Korea... T___________T

Also some from Banana Replublic, sales... hehehe... and a juicy wrislet from sephora... sales... and another wrislet from Coach, decided it shall be my new USD purse.. my previous wrislet was 2 years old ady... and some baby clothes (on sales) for some coming soon baby of a friend ;) must start shopping for baby gifts now so no need fork out one big sum at one time.. hehehe... and erm.. Loccitane hand cream for mum... and me also... :P

Mummy had a thing for loccitane hand cream.. shea butter, and she uses it as her foot cream and daddy's face wtf (cos dad have thick skin wtf) since she picked up from my room sometime ago... you see, the cap for my mini hand cream got lost, and since there's no cover i cant bring it abroad risking leakage from the tube, so i left it at home, and mummy, not knowing its loccitane hand cream and took it to use, until it was finished she ask me to buy a new one for her and I told her is loccitane and its expensive wtf... -____-



My new Gucci perfume.. :P

I was reading Cosmopolitan and they had some sprayed onto the advertisement page and everytime I flip the page, even after one(1) week, the nice smell still there.. And I had some extra time before boarding the plane during my last NY trip so I stopped by the duty free and when I check the price... I thought it was quite reasonable, and they gave FREE minature, which im collecting right now, I bought it. T__T

Unlike KLIA, who sell expensive and only gave perfume vials... sigh...

OMG I still haven't get my harajuku set... T__T..

ok done blogging...


**********************************************************

ok, I actually found something else to blog... hehe..





Me and my morning face after asking boyfriend to wake me up until I really wake up and not falling back asleep... Cos we decided to go swimming...

I was wearing my juicy bikini, and I was at my skinniest size of the moment (then) and I planned to take some flesh bearing picture of me skinny..




opps... you're not allowed to see it!
no need ask why.. im "conservative" wtf...








instead of me, I let you see boyfriends "muscular" parts ok? hehehe



Oh wow!! he dived!! :P







Oh, this is to show the how the condo looks like.

I love the look of it.. especially at that time, around 10am, the sun's up but not high up yet to sunburn me... :P and most residents gone to work or school so we had the whole pool for our ownselves.. and, although the condo is really small, its well maintained...

Boyfriend rented a room there so its nearer to his office, not much jam = wake up later... You know what, he can get ready, all showered and dressed in like 30-45mins? including morning toilet and newspaper time... hehe.. opps..




ok you're allowed to see his butt instead of mine... hahahaha... :P




cam whore time!! :D



Omg, puffy eyes due to lack of sleep!! :(

photoshop! photoshop!
aih.. lazy lar...

I need a minimum of 12 hours sleep to eliminate puffy eyes.... i know.. but that's really what I found out by sleeping a lot... :P

Ok, next, trip to movie in the curve.. boyfriend's rented room also very near to the curve and one utama... we kinda found our shortcut one fine day, lost at the wrong turning actually.. haha..

Camwhore in front of the mirror
I love this photo very much! I wanna print it out and frame it... But then hor, WHY THE MIRROR SO DIRTY??????!!

Cam whore in the car...






Cam whore with boyfriend.. hehe... <3> :P



My outfit..

Look at my high, high heels!! :D :D

*LOVE*

its like 4.5" high, so so high I really cannot walk with it.. haih.. I decided this is my last picture with it and it is now sold off by souledsisters.. ;) with some profit too... :P


gotta bimbo like huiwen first:
outfit:
top; F21
jeans; zara
heels; online from US website
brooch; korea
belt; F21
bag; burberry

ok really really done blogging... :D
im happy this blog is updated... :D

No comments: