Sunday, February 22, 2009

Something random...

What?? I really have nothing that I feel special to blog about!! The SAME F***ing trip abroad, I've already cut down on the shopping trips (recession now wtf) so I dont have that whole bulk of shopping bags to take picture and show you, none enormous buy like burberry or psp of that kind to show off.. (though I did fall in love with a Coach bag lately.. but bf said no) no one having birthday celebration....................




The one and only picture I had with my very first visit to Manhattan City, New York

After 10 times of flying to NY, this is the FIRST time I visit Manhattan, but it was a NEAR disaster experience.. snowed, freezing cold, stupid China crew.. ah dont wanna talk about it! And YES, thats my only picture with me in Manhattan.

Thats Times Square by the way.. you know how F***king big is Time Square??? damn..





And a squirrel... go so far only manage 2 pictures of SQURRELS!!!

******************************************


This is in Hawaii.. on the way to airport.

FYI i only stayed a night in Hawaii, there's none interesting.. except that rainbow.. :) Hey, rainbow from Hawaii, you should be happy I show it to you wtf...

Oh oh, I did shop like RM300 OPI products in Hawaii btw, cos there was sale in a shop sellnig those stuff and I got crazy.. Remember I lost 2 bottles of OPI in Atlanta? Well, I happily replenish them at a cheaper price and more new colours... hehehehehe...


**************************************


The V day

Delayed in the celebration, cos I was on the way back to Korea from Hawaii on Vday.. And its our very FIRST V day so I've made some special thing for Bf... :D


Pasta, I bought them in Frankfurt.. gosh I miss Frankfurt... :(




Decided to make them for boyfriend..



Thats the Cabonara sauce..

FYI, I *HEART* Cabonara sauce ok.. so next time you decided to make pasta for me or buy it for me, its pasta Cabonara. Thank you. :)



And a gift I made for BF overnight.


I MADE THE BOX.
Im so proud of myself wtf.. lol..

with polka dots side summore.. hehehehehe.


Inside: a belt from A\X and some hearts chocolate... :P

ok la I help to finish the chocolates also la... heheheh........ and Boyfriend gave me a bracelet... (I was expecting something "more") but oh well.. :P

So you see, what happened to me since my last post.. thats all...

You see boring or not????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I have been following your blog and I find your travel finds, shopping and photos very interesting. You even bought heart shaped pasta for v-day!! You are definitely a very bubbly girl and do keep blogging cos' compared to many other people, your life seems very interesting!!

Lionel John said...

fuyoo.. ally go an anonymous person like ur blog... hahaha... i also like ma... boring2 find sumthing interesting 2 read from u... hahaha neway u can check my blog or straight go to pikom.org.my for PC fair details...

Alison said...

Anonymous: Well thank you!! you made my day!! Sorry to only reply your comment now.. i dint notice someone actually commentted on my blog! :D

Lionel: Yeah i asked around they said pikom is gonna be on april. date, i dunno.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally, pls don't be mistaken I am stalker. Let me introduce myself, my name is Esther and I just accidently chanced upon your blog when I came back from Korea and read your blog on "SSA Visage New York" -which is this amazing store in Myeondong. Life as a Korean Air Stewardness is definitely not boring. You get to travel and enjoy the various season and food. Do post more overseas pics ok?