Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'll try to blog more.......... :)

A comment that made my day...

"Hi I have been following your blog and I find your travel finds, shopping and photos very interesting. You even bought heart shaped pasta for v-day!! You are definitely a very bubbly girl and do keep blogging cos' compared to many other people, your life seems very interesting!!" - Anonymous

Hi anonymous! why dint you leave your name? maybe I know u? (or maybe not, maybe you are a dangerous stalker.. better not intro yourself :P)

I seriously wonder who? stanger actually read my blog? and find it interesting somemore?? hmmm :)

You guys reading my blog should comment me more often you know... good or bad... and i'll happily reply ya' al... :p and dont just leave comment in the chatterbox at the side! old message tend to get archived and will not be kept track on which post you're talking about!! ...if... you know what i mean...

Anyway.. I do have something to blog about..... but I dont have photo yet.. :( Its my colleague's wedding, and Im currently still collecting photos from everybody.. hmm... i'll try to blog it asap with my "interesting life" :)

And hopefully, my coming trip to Sydney, i'll have something more to blog, since im planning to go to wildlife center and look for KOALA BEAR!! I dont care ady... I have 1 day off there Im gonna use it to tour around... and see those bloody koala and kangaroos.... hmm :)

No comments: