Wednesday, December 16, 2009

*shrugs*

Jan2010 update: Ok. I hate to serve australian also... cos... I guess so many asians migrated there and spread the kiasu "disease" to them... they also kiasu.. :( or are they also kiasu originally? *shrugs* worse, their behavior are worse... bad tempered too.. sigh~


I dont know... I rather serve a Korean, a China passenger than a Malaysian with a smile... *shrugs*

Although having language difficulties with Koreans, I give my best smile (when I remember, but most of the time its automatic) unless im annoyed.. or so busy...

When I serve a Chinese passenger and they cant speak English well, I willingly speak my broken Chinese to them.. although its broken.. you can see their faces very happy like "thank-god-you-are-a-life-saver" face. They will ask am I Chinese.. I said yes, but a Malaysian.. and tell them my mandrin isnt good enough and i cant read or write chinese bla bla bla.... but I can help them in filling up forms and in return they thank me and some even compliment I speak my chinese well ^_^ and do you know some majority of Chinese smells? Like they never bathe or wash their clothes for days? Yet... I serve them happily..

But.... when it comes to a whole bunch of Malaysians.. I just ... cant smile like Im supposed to.. I only speak to them English.. unless those older passenger who cant speak English at all, I break my "identity"

Why? I dont know!!

Maybe Malaysians has so much to ask?? Once they know we are "kaki-lang" the demands are MORE!!! When we smile more and show our friendly attitude, they request MORE.... Or, some, teases me....

For example, there's one flight where the whole group of Malaysians are from some direct selling trip.. once they know Im a Malaysian, 2 different person approched me and try to sell me their products.. -__-

The lastest: this guy travelling with his Girlfriend has been eyeing at me everytime I passes by. And I have to pass by a lot since its my duty zone. As usual, asking for lots for water to drink. Asking for souvenirs (playing card) Fine~

Once they know im a Malaysian, they ask if they can have more snacks, more water to drink, more snacks.. oh~ before that, asking which snack is tastier.. If they dint know im a Malaysian, they wouldnt I tell you!! Cos, language wise, they arent that good I guess.. *shrugs*

Hey, not only me have such attitude.. I believe most of us local crew does that! Why?

It's like when a Malaysian paid for something expensive, they expect a lot back or demand alot! (im not denying that I am included in the same category..)

See, that's why I rather serve a foreigner.. even though there are some who have the same kiasu-ness like us.. I serve with a smile..

No comments: