Monday, January 11, 2010

F my Life...

A recent complain:

"After I arrive at Incheon International Airport, I met crew members of Korean Air on the way to hotel. The bus driver told me they are the members of Korean Air, so I learned who they were even though they were not in uniforms.

They were so noisy they did not look like they did not take any lessons on public etiquette, except that they let me get off first from the bus.

Because I couldnt understand what they were saying, it sounded more noisier. The experience was very irritating and made me wonder on the level of education on Korean Air. "

WHAT THE F**K?

NOT ENOUGH COMPLAIN IN THE FLIGHT NOW COMPLAIN US OFF DUTY AS WELL???

A bunch of colleagues meet up, maybe after a long time, maybe something exciting happened, and we talked! Since its a group, of course the noise is louder!!!

Just because you can't understand what we were speaking doesnt meant we are rude! Korean language sounds even rude-r!

At least we let you off the bus first, unlike all koreans, not gentlemen at all! In 10 Korean mens, NONE will let a lady go first!

tsk tsk.......

No comments: