Sunday, January 10, 2010

*yawn*

So bored I have no new pictures to post or take.... yet.. :P

Anyway if I do most probably I'll post it in FB instead of here.. 5 by 5 uploads and slow... Another reason why I got so lazy to blog.

Anyway, Im posting hallowen pics from last year 2009. The one I was planning to celebrate in Sydney but some how Australia dont celebrate Halloween... Worse, the streets were empty -__-

At least clubs and restaurant in Malaysia does..

Dinner in Sydney...

Thai fried rice.. ok la...



Purple/Black Striped knee length stokin... I was planning to wear this with a Black plain dress..



I even brought my pointy hat...

What?? its foldable, and light, dun mind lugging it.. :P

Yeah... kinda have a full costume lah.. but sadly, NO CELEBRATION!! T_T

****************
I happily, and proudly show you:


My Harajuku's minature Limited Edition perfumes.. :P

I was walking out from aircraft in Sydney airport and they were displaying this and I was looking forward to buy them since I saw it online.. So I straight grab 5, go to counter, and bought them :D

It was cheap anyway, I think.. after buying them no point checking other place for price lah~ later found lower price I sakit hati.. Got crew discount summore, like buy 4 free 1 :P




Yeah~ I go as far as Sydney to buy a bottle of fish sauce..

Just to make a korean summer soup.. I cant find it in Korea nor Malaysia but in Australia -__-






chocs... gone ady.. thanks to mei..






Durian Crepes!!!
yummeh..!

Tho it did made the room smell a lil.. esp the fridge cos I kept it in there..

Can u imagine, KL got durian I dint buy but I bought durian crepes in Sydney? And it cos RM6 per pcs.. I think can buy a low grade durian in KL ady. :P

Cant help it when im craving for durian

*BuRp*

opps :P

Got smell XP







No comments: