Sunday, August 15, 2010

O rite!!! Im MARRIED!! Wedding dinner done, visiting popo-in law and give tea for her also done.. even booking for 10.10.10 is done...

do I feel im married? erm.. not yet though.. I feel like the marriage thingy havent hit me yet.. -__-"

I mean, b4 marriage I am ady overnight-ing with henry at his hse in sg long... just that now im sleepin in a nicer room... lol.

I only need to wash my own clothes now.. and some dishes.. i think im not gonna get my hands too involved into cooking.. just trying to learn the basic now.. i mean if i learn them now, i mai hav to cook for every1 soon???

Better stay away... show true colors b4 too late.. heheheheh...

I havent done any sweeping/mopping other than my room.. but hey. im only official here like 1 week only mar...

The only thing I start too feel beh tahan is MIL constant talking.. she dont nag me... yet.. but her yakking kinda tick me at times.. esp when I bancuh nescafe 3-1 to drink.. she'll say 3-1 no good.. drink more boleh kena C... den intoduce me to sachet coffee where I need to add self milk n sugar 1.. -____- aigoo... everytime see me bancuh also say the same thing.. i dunno when she gonna annoy me.. SIGH!!

Den I know its for my own good, but stopping me from drinking ice drinks!!! How old am I excuse me? Like in pahang that time so damn 7 hot weather, and there's no ice drinks in d fridge, nor sweet stuff.. kinda like a jail man.. and i was there for only 1 night! gosh.. and we went dinner and i wanted ice for my chinese tea and there she said i shouldnt drink so much ice! In front of EVERYBODY!! how humilating i feel!! I mean, dah la im d youngest adult there! and got "sound" like that in front of everyone when my cuppa ice arrived! How do I react, ask d waitress to take it back? Or like I did I said I bloody hot and henry feels i acted childishly???

And 2 kids in front of me drank ORANGE JUICE! I know its not her kids/grandchildren so she dint say anything! but telling me off in front of everyone kinda humilates me!!! and henry sides her! T_T

Im kinda worried what she gonna do when I have kids in the future T_T

Like my case is still minor.. but I truly understands why mummy insist we shall never stay with MIL... sigh...

No comments: