Friday, August 20, 2010

MIL went to her friend hse to stay.. Till Sunday.. Knowing I can't cook for her sons yet.. She made sure she cooked dinner @ 1pm so by nite I only need to boil rice n heat up the meals...

But I dunno what happen to me today, I tot having experienced to boil rice for so many years, it's a sap sap Sui thing ady today. Mayb I dint boil rice for a long time, or it's d weird thick pot cooker, or different rice.. My rice today became DRY PORRIDGE.. T_T too much water!! And I tot like hse's cooker, I turn off the switch after 30 mins.. But d rice dint cook well. And mr lee was this extremist choosy fella in rice texture AND hates porridge. Summore those dried porridge kind.. He dint even wanna eat it. In the end, i hav to steam for him a fresh bowl of rice.. N not sure how much he can eat n just in case I made more mistakes. I only steam a bowl.

Succeeded, I hav to steam another for his lil bro.. T_T dencos of that, dinner was delayed to 9pm n Henry kinda emo liow.. I dunno my fault or what? Sigh..

And just these little things I did, touched lots of water. My fingers skin kinda peeling ady!! How am I to bear to cook n b vain in d future? Must b like Candice not cook n eat out ady!!!

On another note of d day, reformatted my laptop today n checking out those pages I bookmarked n found this model blog.. Sigh I envy her! Not caused by her modelling skill but her photography n design skill!! So creative. Confirm another TOA. I do regret not insisting mummy to send me to TOA! Regret! I can't go back to studying now. Can I? Imean who's supporting me in my education n cost n also my living and pocket money? Henry is definately not d 1... :(

trying to search newspaper n jobstreet n look for suitable career paths but yet to find something.. Or perhaps it's an excuse I gav my self in starting anew.. Sigh.. Life dilemma.. Partly drag to fly back.. But dunno what can I do.. Need to strengthen my portfolio if I ever wanna step back to designing world.. Having been rusty after so long. 1 way or another I am giving a lot of reason for myself for can't work. I dint even bothered to update my resume n print it out.. And transport problem la.. Bla bla bla.. Argh!!

oh well.. Here's for tonight. I pour my hearts out to u... No 1 to talk to.. Mai blog lor.. That was wat I was last time when I was lonely n single.. See I stopped blogging after knowing Henry for sometime. Cos I found some1 else to talk to n to fill my time with..

No comments: