Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm Back... again...

... and I hope my mojo to blog is back too.. :P 

As you know.. I'm getting lazier in taking pictures... 

Anyway... first thing first.... HappY CNY 2012!! ^^ 
This is my 2nd year to celebrate with Hubby... and as the Lee tradition goes... first day is spent in Genting Highlands... Bai nian with Uncle Lim and get BIG angpauss... hehehe..
My outfit on first day.. ^^


I posted this to FB and someone commented I looked like chio tai tai (stylish rich married woman) wtf..

Happy that I can still fit into the cheongsam.. Mummy bought it for me in our Melaka trip in 2010 (she was looking for a Cheongsam to wear for my wedding dinner, and I also wanted a cheongsam.. it was on a sale rack and it fits me)... the cropped tweed jacket? RM65 from times square.. hehe.. Nowadays I somehow becoming more and more "value-considered" when shopping for clothes.. maybe I have had enough during my flying years... maybe I've becoming cheapo... maybe branded clothings are a bit over the top with their prices nowadays... maybe I have earn lesser now... maybe...... argh.. when I wanna get a branded top from a branded shop.. I'll always think there are always look-a-like/inspired one selling somewhere out there.. and I'll rather spend that RM200 to buy that branded top and use it to buy a few more inspired.. Im cheapo like that nowadays.. hehe ^^



Ok. By the time I've done blogging this CNY is over... XP

What's next is an update of my work life... Hubby and his bro have join ventured and open a handphone accessories supplies in Seri Kembangan... and my job is a Admin cum HR cum counter girl.. lol.. ok I mostly do everything.. except holding the $ and accounts.. as I know nothing about accounts.. >.< but.... Im learning as much as I could... *gulp*

Mens hanging up the signboard a day before soft opening on 1st Dec 2011


I designed the signboard!!  ^^ *proud wtf* but then Hubby insist that he THOUGHT about the logo.. I DREW the signboard... -_____-"

fine... $&%^(#*@!

Anyway.. I have to be more hardworking now that I partly owns this business.. XP  working days are Mon-Sat, 9.30am-6pm... only a Sunday off.. Ok its not as bad as working for that 2 months in De H*** Biz.. I get Sundays off..=P

Oh, bout that De H*** Biz... its a long story.. but let me summ it up:

2 months | "spy" | learning how people works in this industry | long hours | 1 day off a week on weekday | far | low pay | boring |  I quit.... the end.. 

LOL

Ok, I'm blocked..  dont know what to write summore.. I guess Im ending this here today...

Oh, btw, I'm missing on crafting... Resolutions 2012: I want to make myself craft something each day.. perhaps starting to crochet back is a good start... and I aim to only crochet flowers/butterflies...and collect them in a jar.. and they will be my embelishments in my future scrapbooking... Otherwise.. I feel like I'm wasting my $ buying SO MANY craft supplies but yet unused.. =/

Then slowly go up to scrapbooking.. I am still aiming to FINISH at least 20 more A4 sizes layouts before venturing to 12x12...

Or if I cant make it.. I'll continue to hons my crochet skill.. perhaps start practising with baby booties.. hats.. everything??

Ok I promose you 'al only 1 resolution first.. keeping it up needs strength!!

I'll post photo once I've done a flower. or a butterfly.. ok?

Now I gotta go.. laundry's done, and I wanna watch my drama and do manicure ^^ taa!!
 











No comments: