Sunday, February 26, 2012

What I've been up to...

I am very busy you know!! lol!!

Working everyday from Monday to Saturday... just thinking about ONE Sunday off day already make me sad... wonder when D day will come where TTS will be off on Saturday! SIGH..! 

I have lots of things I wanna do! And there's only ONE Sunday!! ARGH!!  

I wanna craft, I wanna sleep in, I wanna read my books, I wanna run a movie marathon... I wanna accompany Hubby, and chores to do! (thank goodness this week the maid came and iron my clothes already!) I wish Sunday has 48 hours!! ya right.. -__-

Anyway cut things short (what time is it now) express blogging!

I crocheted!!

A very very simple baby bootie! I meet Lee chin like last 2 weeks and she is due in May, I thought I'll get crochet up at least A PAIR by May... But my thread is too thin, and I think I've used a small hook... the baby bootie size is less than 3"... how baby can wear when only my two (2!) fingers can go in??!

I'll need to try again... this time with bigger hook!

Oh, side note, Daiso @ The mines selling threads and large crochet hooks.. ^^ they even have crochet doilies.. and only RM5 for 3 pcs!! *hyper* I bought some... :P

Something from the States ^^
Paper wishes having sales.. and I bought some stuffs... hehe.. I wanted to order via d middle person, but he qoute me to freaking expensive, in the end the amount I paid for international shipping is a lot cheaper than his quotes -___-

Rose ribbon
These are like USD 2.39.. after shipping also less than RM20.. I believe they are selling higher in here.. for 1 yard.. Since I never own them before... why not try?? ^^

Vine ribbon set
I couldn't find these here ( I found similar, but ugly) and they are having sale for a set.. I bought them to try.. I used to look for them frantically last time when I first saw them online and on some other ppl's lo and it was kinda expensive... and knowing how I hoard things even if I purchased them I wouldn't use them.. so I actually bought a Martha Stewart vine leaves puncher instead to replace.. haha.. cos I can always buy papers and re-punch them! But since they have sales.. I couldn't missed it right?

I was just putting them back to my "treasure box" and I found pics from Tioman (yes.. still have 2 hubby pics) and I already have a little idea to use these.. I hope I can execute my project quick enough before its abandoned... :/ Now.. looking for ideas to do a jungle lo.. ^^

Yellow mini paper sunflower
These are like 49cents! Why not?? I kinda remember I have bought this before.. but I couldn't find it now.. OR maybe I wanted to get them last time.. oh well, if I really did bought this before.. mean I have more to use.. *light bulb!* hehehe...

Far east clear stamps
Well this is what I'm excited about! Oriental themed stamps! Gonna make CNY cards next year!! never seen this in KL before.. so hyper!

Someone make me do Christmas card first ok.. I still "owe" ppl christmas cards... lol

dazzles
This is my first time purchasing Dazzles... after seeing many times how they demo it.. will try them soon.. hmm.. perhaps those ferns is just right for my jungle theme? :)

I bought this ruler ribbon from TH as well.. just missed taking its pic I guess.. lazy to snap, load and post ady.. late.. hmm.. anyway.. its really cool.. vintage feel.. and on sale too.. so... yeap! I wanted to get that hanger paper clip TH have, but then on second thought I thought I wanna try curl a normal paper clip and see how it goes.. I did it and threw it somewhere in the beads box.. not that nice.. but I guess a few more to practice and it'll be fine... hehe..

Ok.. wasted my time already and its 1.24am now.. plan to watch a movie but my eyes are too tired to stay open.. nitey..

No comments: