Saturday, March 31, 2012

EMo! Angry!!! ARRRGHHGHHGHHHH!!!

Facebook force me to use time line..... Fine... so I wanna add a nice picture of the latest me as cover.. and I had NONE!!!!! Latest pic of me, CNY! or self shot pic that I feel my face too wide! I have no nice picture taken lately.... how sad....

T_T

I know I shouldn't keep thinking negative.. but I don't know... I keep having negative thoughts!

I just don't feel like going to ching ming in Pahang tomorrow... I wanna stay home and sleep! Stay home and do nothing..!!  can or not?

I do not want to see the same face I hate to see now. Everyday see.. Sunday also have to see... Irritating, Annoying Unreasonable 30 year old kiddo...! WTF! Got u say no I say! ARGH!!!

I wanna go away!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shahriah Abdullah Novelis said...

Hi! Dearest Alison okay i bought the blo torched from the bakery shop... RM139++ or more.. forgot already... may be you can find from the shops that selling all bakery product.. of coz KL more wise than JB... tq..:))