Sunday, March 25, 2012

Once a month...

I noticed my blogging rate now is kinda once a month... well... on a positive side... better than none...

On a sad note... a bit down today when P came... I thought I was pregnant... sigh... it's like a week late.. I noticed a little spotting a few weeks back that I thought its the "implantation"... then my tummy suddenly lower bottom bloated.. I thought.................... sigh................... :'(

But then I have no sickness (thank godness) or cravings.. well... I snack most of the times in office.. Im not sure how pregnancy cravings goes.. And the bloating went off like last week.. and this morning I have some kinds of uneasiness symptoms in my tummy..... 

Already having thoughts when will be my baby's due date.. perhaps a 12.12.12 baby... :( maybe I put my hopes to high to get a dragon baby... Hubby ask me to take it slow... dont make myself stressed.. but how to not stress every month anticipating when my period will come or not??

Sigh.. I dunno la... No dragon... snake lor..

*********************************

No crafts project done so far... Im losing hope on my 2012 resolution.. but yet im still spending $$ buying scrapbooking tools to hoard.. and still wanting more.. >.< last month spend around RM170 buying something from ebay.. this month spend similar amount buy punchers and embelisments on sale in joann and s&c.. >.<

Still DREAMING to get myself a slice machine and a photo printer... like doing a BIG business whereas nothing had started! 

Horrible.. then also have the feeling to buy more stuff.. made Hubby go IOI last weekend to buy me a cotton dress and a skirt from Mango Outlet after feeling I have no new work clothes...1 skirt got an iron burnt mark not sure by me or the maid, 1 nice high waisted snake skin pattern got a tear.. (tho mended.. still feel... emmm...) 2 pants are too small for my size now... another skirt looks weird on me due cos im just too fat >.<

Wanna dress more glam to work but actually apart from entertaining myself there's no purpose cos no 1 to see or admire... wheares the other 1 only wear casual to work... but every Friday and Saturday when I make myself a casual work wear day... I spent quite a few minutes sitting on the bed looking at my wardrobe thinking what should I wear.. I have worn this, I have worn that... I just washed these, I just ironed these... that too sexy OTT for office... etc... >.<

Buy more clothes, no place to put.. fashion nowadays are all body hugging and Im not in my confidence now to wear body hugging clothes... argh... I just have lots to complain... bear with me... or click somewhere else...

Better stop here.. Taaa... 

No comments: