Monday, November 11, 2013

Giving blogger iphone apps another try

Update: The pictures posted is pixelated, albeit I'm already using phone quality photos, compared to a DSLR picture :( And photos are posted at their original setting, so large pictures get offset and needed adjustment from a computer... hmm.. Emoticons not working too.. And my signature not seeing it anywhere! Why!? 

Meh, just bored, distracted by YouTube and fb that made me didn't not manage to do my pedicure even after #babyisasleep early.. And lying down on bed and finding ways to blog more efficiently. Downloaded a new apps Dayre and I thought it links to blogger but no.. So Imma gonna delete that app.. No time to maintain so many things and in a mini-limited-space-i5-that-is-getting-fuller-with-baby-vids-and-pic (ya a long story on why I got myself a 16Gb i5 instead of 32Gb one day) And trying if by using apps my new self-create signature will pop up or not.. Hehehe.. Let's post a latest picca:


This is Hong Kong's McD version of Hello kitty Circus Collection. 

While Malaysia does a second circa if HK collections. And Candice wanted people to get her this from Hong Kong.. If can... FREE. Lol!!

I'm somehow not interested to collect soft toys.. But I did bought the first "Ugly Duckling" Kitty for my ~bell... 


She was so happy this 9 month old (monkey)🙈 can tear the pretty box open and nicely chewing the kitty.. That's how babies show their liking to new toys! Lol! 

Hahah!! Not bad! Can post more than a picca!!! 😄 Did blogger upgraded their apps??! Or did I hit an error last time? And I can put in emoticons!! *hyper*

Missing is putting captions, color, bold or italic fonts.. Upgrade more!!

Let's see how it turns out when I post this up... 



No comments: