Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Stuffs I bought from Hulala.my - Online discount shopping portal

No la, not a big deal about this site, but rather, things I have bought...

I wanted to do this so long ago, but ever since with job+baby, blogging took a back seat.. :(

Hell, everything took a back seat, my scrapbooking, my crocheting... haih...

I have a slight time today also because I'm slighty free-er and probably due to lack of sleep(baby having flu and cough, she can't sleep will, neither will mummy), I'm in a dreamy day and have ignored doing my work today. (Then container got hold by custom and no stock arrive yet so more free la... )

Ok back to topic

I guess I started with Groupon.. then more website started getting my emails from I-don't-know-where-and-how and in the end more and more this kind of "discount" site pops up.

Well I would say some stuffs you can't find in retails start popping out. Its good, as this kind of portal gives opportunities to SME a kick off in their biz I think? (But I heard those merchants need to have at least a sum of cash as some site only release payments MONTHS after their item close deal and you need lotsa $ to buy back stuff in bulks for cheaper price..etc) but I only heard rumors.

Some item they might sell quite expensive in retails (rental, utilities bill, salary and profits) so selling online in bulks is cheaper.. But that would be the beginning, now merchant gets smarter, people became lazy to shop out and opt to surf the internet more and rather buy online, some things are actually more expensive to buy with this kind of discount portal. (sorry for the long explanation)

Some quality is ok some not... I'm talking about products lar... I hardly buy services as in food vouchers or spas cos all those locations are quite far like in PJ or I don't have time. And I know la service like spas or facial or treatment is tactic for you to buy their packages.. if you are my reader you'll know what I worked as before... lol.. And my time is last minute, I can't seem to plan early now with baby..

So Hulala...



I think started my first Hulala purchase with a Forever21 bag. Back in March 13 (obviously I viewed back my purchase history.... lol)



I don't know is it an actual F21 bag or not la, who cares now anyway.. but I was looking for a sling bag for outing with baby tagging along, all my other bags are those large tote bags, no zip, heavy that deem troublesome when pushing stroller, carrying baby and baby bags and dangerous to thefts and robberies nowadays in Malaysia.

The price I would say cheap, compared to if you buy them directly from F21 store

I'm still using it till now so I give this bag a 9/10 point. It looks nice too, not too cheap looking. ^^

2) Next would be a Shawl type knitted cardigan..





RM33 is not expensive I guess? its "knitted" what... lol... I bought the one in pink as I thought it look sweet.. WORN ONCE.. That's it.. I doesn't cling to me like how it did to the model, probably cos the model is sitting still while I move about. And I believe the model is petite, Cos the cardigan didn't hang on my waist, feels more like a cropped cardi. And last I worn in I LOOK FAT INNIT! 

I'll give it 2/10...

But maybe I'll try it on again one day when I'm slimmer...  I'll let you know by then!

3) Third purchase with Hulala will probably be the As seen on TV "Amazing TV Whisk" 2 for RM55..




I shared with Candice.. But till now haven't have chance to use it yet.. By time I wanna cook an omelet I probably reached for a fork and whisked it already.. Nope not yet have a chance to make other things in the tiny crowded kitchen.. not even beating on fresh milk for a cuppa... (hmm I shall probably do that!) Perhaps it will serve its good when I moved? Let's hope :)

4) Then here goes the next purchase: Tattoo Stockings....


With the hit of tattoo stocking earlier, and I didn't get them during the rave cos I thought I wouldn't wear it and no where to wear... Then I saw pasar malam at my place selling them but not the design I wanted... So when this pops up in my email and its only RM22.9 I thought why not?They gave a measurement that a tall gal like me can fit, I went ahead...

The parcel arrived quick, I guessed cos it's ready stock, but I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! I couldn't even pull it up to my hips!!! Oh mai gawd!! 

This legging is for like really petite people! I think more like for kids cos I doubt my petite sister could fit into it! Damn disappointed... Gah!

Never trust everything selling in this online discounted sites...(Not hulala only, other sites also) No I didn't change it and I doubt wrong sizing gets to be changed, I am lazy to do so... oh I don't remember why.. I believe the "perks" for these online merchants for selling reject stuff or boasting-a-certain-item-to-a-certain-over-boasting-level is people get lazy to get an exchange or refund as there are tonnes of emails to reply to and forking out more $ to send back the faulty piece and then waiting ages and more emails and callings to do before finally getting a new pair or refund and in the end people (like me) just give up and put aside for donation or give away or just throw! Some merchants also tend to not reply or not answering calls. I have some exampleSS... I'll probably blog in another post...

Ok next!

5) 10 pcs of 24K Gold face mask with bone glue zymogen (what the hell is that) and crystal collagen? 


I bought this but they didn't come, instead got refunded in "credit points" Actually already like bought this pre-cautiously,  cos I don't believe REAL gold mask cost that cheap and 10pcs some-more.. and not refunded in cash, credit points means they "encourage" people too buy again from them!

Probably the merchant didn't get their MOQ... only 11 bought it! But then if not enough MOQ this sites normally continued their sale... hmm no idea...

6) Color Changing Egg timer



I believe I got it a bit higher than the actual price, Cos I don't believe it really cost RM42... And looking at the distorted packaging it arrives in, I believe it only cost like RM5 or lesser.. But what sold me?



It claimed to be able to make the egg yolk half cooked while the whites fully cooked(medium). Or maybe I misunderstood?

I remembered going to Sungkai hot spring and there is this "cooking" place where eggs are boiled for 7 minutes at their hot spring point and the eggs turned out like the medium picture. Whites fully hardens but yolk half cooked with some slight liquid-y flow.. yumz!!!

Bought a tray of eggs and tested on a newly bought mini electrical cooking pot in the office...

Boiling...

Turned down the heat for a nice pic. Timer started to yellow at the sides...

Boil it to medium...

And I got a BOILED EGG :(

No, I did not stop there.. How can I give up so quickly!? I attempted more tries and I got either half boiled eggs or cooked eggs again. I tried medium heat, slow heat, I tried the timer at soft, in-between-soft-and medium, medium, and no eggs I wanted :( I stop here.. Shall paster hubbs to go Sungkai soon! I'm craving for that egg!

Stop ranting rubbish and going on next! Few more to go and gotta go home! (Yes I bought That many from ONE site in less than a year!) If I don't finish this blog today I doubt it'll be posted soon!

7) No 7 will be a 13pcs Hello Kitty figurine in Relax Time Collections..


I didn't know what got into me, but I wanted this set badly.. I gave it a 3rd-4th thinking and finally gave in and bought it. I checked it and the quality was not bad, and now I had it kept in Mummy's home at least till I have a display cupboard for the new home, If Bell is good I'll probably have it displayed in her room... or where-ever~

8) Blushing Hello Kitty 7pcs make up set


I only have 2-3 brushes for make up and what the hell, its full collection in pink! I have a use of it!

This is the main reason I die die stay in office so late (8pm now) and blog! (Can't blog it at home with baby) Sadly I ordered it in June and it never arrives.. I sent like dozens of emails and calls and merchant never reply.. Hulala replied and sorta dragged it long enough to give me a refund. Just got a "credit points" refunded today (5months!!) Don't order anything anymore if Merchant is Vii Synergy Marketing.. Let them go bankrupt!!!

9) Japanese Panda Rice Ball maker set


Well, this is a happy purchase! I like all kinds of cute Japanese stuff! (now you know why Daiso is my fave place to visit!) And I already dreamt of making cutesy food for my baby! Bentos anyone? Haha! But I only found out I got it a little bit expensive than Taobao after I paid for it.. order from TB I can get it at around RM20 and only takes 10 days, this have to wait one month! But not that baby Annabell can eat rice yet... lol!

No, didn't tried it yet.. will talk about it once I do.... Oh well..*shrugs* I'm kiasu like that...

If you notice all the print screen, all last day! no la although some I did bought it last day, some not but when I re-click the link on my history they pops up "last day" as that is the last time they edit the post before a deal closes... 

Ok that's all folks! Thank goodness Hubby stopped reading my blog long ago.. He will keeel me!

Thanks for ever visiting the lonely blog!

XOXO






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thankyou for helping out, wonderful info . learn this here now