Monday, June 1, 2015

Little Annoying Things #6

Many things happened lately... on MIL, FIL and BIL It'll be a looooooooooooooooong story to tell here.. lol..

Anyway, that annoying thing that made me snap yesterday... When I must do the work and must do it quick when commanded.

Everyone is so into the HK drama now (Empress of China) and Annabell (whom having mild-recurring fever this few days) is feverish again.. at the most kancheong time!

CHING EE MUST GIVE MEDICINE IMMEDIATELY

Why only me? Your son cannot go?? YOU Cannot go..???? its at the kitchen only what.. I MUST GO RIGHT AWAY??? 

So I snapped!!


I just say can I give her the meds after this drama? Its just another 15minutes left! And there is no advertisement in between! Why must ONLY ME sacrify the most kan-cheong part of the drama? Another 15minutes wont kill!! (its not emergency situation what)

And YOU of all people get to rewatch the drama again and again the WHOLE DAY NEXT DAY!!!! 

I doubt I have time... So much to do and nobody help...

But in return I got scolding from Henry. What the fuck??

Henry said I should just reply "wait" but dont he know his mom by now??? the reply "wait" is not gonna shut her mouth! She keep commanding until I go! If I dont go henry also unhappy! Because I didnt listen to his MOTHER!

Im sooooooooooooooooooo PISSED!!! 

You scold my girl "Chipet" I didnt scold you what. So many times ady and I kept quiet!


No comments: