Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The first blog, and a boring one...

ergh... im so boring here... purposely carry this near 3kg laptop to Korea and paid KRW20000 (rm80) for a supposed better broadband but then today the line sucks! so so SLOW!! ergh...

Its 1am now and im a lil sleepy but i refuse to go sleep now as sleeping now i'll wake up earlier.. im planning to wake up at 12, get ready and check out. Flight home to Kuala Lumpur is 6.30pm but you have to go briefing before that, which is 2 hours before the flight, then travelling there takes time too so briefing at 4pm you'll have to check out and start your journey around 2.30pm.... sigh..

I wish i brought Mei's (my 17 years old sister) Harry Potter.. only if she allows me to.. or i can just take it here without her knowing and when she found out, im already in Korea!! haha.. wish i did that.. Im on kinda the end of the book where the climax is, where Harry's gonna meet that You-Know-Who.. I was still reading while im waiting for dad to get ready and fetch me to airport (with full uniform, bags packed, sitting near the doorside, reading)

and trying to get this blog page straight makes me even madder!! Trying to put that c-box comment thing to my blog post, but somehow i've forgotten how html works thus that comment box is in the middle, instead of at the side bar.. grrrrrr.... managed to fix it at the side once but then itchy hands went to change the templates and it gone all messed up again... grrrr.. then trying to upload some photos from my new 3G Nokia but that dummy bluetooth usb isnt working! need me to re-install la, re-boot la.. and i dint bring the software to do so! ergh.. what a day...

btw.. its fish's 21st birthday today.. my roommate and best friend for the past 3 years.. and cant seems to call her mobile.. think i'll call her once im back home... hmmm.. happy 21st thought fishy.. ;-)

No comments: