Saturday, January 12, 2008

ARGH...!!!! so many to blog...

so little time... :(

my day off nowadays are just so precious, i dont have time to blog! not to day im freaking tired nowadays after flight, i dont even have the mood... sigh...

so its 5am now, i just touchdown from korea today... some more the flight was delayed for 2 hours... do you know that two hours is such a long time?

well, pictures aside.. lets make a summary of what happened since new year...

  • Paris sucks! cos i wasted my day off there, visiting only ONE place. museum. followed the wrong group thus ended in the wrong place. I dint even got near to the so famously eiffel tower! ok... fine... at least i saw Mona Lisa ...
  • Finally went for a movie the other day after Paris. haha... National Treasure...
  • I saw snow today! in Korea.. Sadly I dint have the time to go out at all... cos I was getting ready to take the flight back to KL... sigh.. I recorded some vid... will upload it when i have MORE TIME... damn...
  • I was in the same flight team as my safety training instructor today! Well, he's a very nice guy and a good instructor, and i was thinking bout him the other day and wham! he's leading the team for today's KL flight. And it might be the last time I'll see him in 3-4 years as by next month he's gonna change to another on-ground dapartment. If... im still with korean air by then... hmmm.. i'll be a senior then... no more F***king junior title... hahaha... IF....

ok, i guess that's the summary of the day... hope i'll blog again soon!! laundry's done, I'll need to go dry it.. tuddles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.