Thursday, September 25, 2008

Im blogging and im hungry~

Hmmm.. hungry... I want food.. I want to have some yummy cakes.. maybe cupcakes? Where to get cupcakes at 2.45am in Korea? Cafe also closed dy hor... Well, starve. I can do it.

Anyway.. if you've noticed, October's schedule is out, delayed for 3 days due to some winter schedule thing-y.. And there's a TWO WEEKS FLIGHT!! again!!

T_____T

Well, as there are too much crew now that 25 new crews from KL had join us, and only ONE daily flight from Korea to KL, (thus too much foreign crew for one flight), company has decided to restart the 2 weeks flight... lenghten our flight trip so we can still be on duty in Korea-KL flights... If im not mistaken the last time was like a year ago.. sigh...


Where to next month? Well I did say I want new destination.. wish kinda came true.. but its LA and New York.. Been there ady leh.... Just that my last trip was also a year ago.. this LA flight will be my second time. And with the same senior i went with a year ago! haha.. how coincidence!

not sure.. I doubt we'll have time for Disneyland... I hope we can.. or a visit to the American's Chinatown sounds fun! :P

And New York - though I've been there like a few times when first I join this company but the fact i've never visited Statue of Liberty or the Big Apple city itself. Cos our hotel are like sooooo far from the city (so its cheaper wtf.. kedekut sial..) travelling to the Big Apple takes time and it'll be so tiring to be on duty again the next morning.. hmmm..

ok lah.. enought of ranting.. time for some long delayed pics.. Below are some pics of the food me and boyfriend had in this small cafe name Big Happiness (i think, boyfriend said that in Chinese and I translated it.. :P) in Jinjang.. or is it Jalan Ipoh already?? I dont know.. but somewhere behind the 2 dimsum cafe lah.. If you know where..

Anyway.. what so special about this place? Well, it not only serve normal chinese food, but also special homemade food. Created by the owner himself.

Well, as usual... I forgot their names.. but i can explain a little bit of it with my weary memory.. -___-
need-to-note-down-everything-on-a-piece-of-paper-next-time

this are something like crepes, but with banana and coconuts inside.

closer view...

What can you see? Sushi?

Yeah, kinda look like sushi, but the rice are replaced by breads!

special right? hehehe..



erm... this is erm... i dont remember.. erm.. but very... erm.. nice...


erm... forgotten too.. erm... tasty..


okok... i remember this.. spring roll! yay!! but instead of jam or butter or cream its spring rolls with kaya (Malaysian jam that made of lots of eggs and sugar.. )



And.. and.. argh i forgot the name.. Karen are you reading this? is this what you mum made last time i was there? What is it again? it taste like it :P



finally.. pumpkin tau fu fah.. there were many varieties but boyfriend said this is the best..

I mean you normally have tau fu fah (made of soy beans and steamed to perfection) with sugar syrup or gula melaka but this is different lor.. haha...


see how boyfriend enjoy his pumpkin tau fu fah! :P

lol!


and moi!

Im still hungry............... hungry............. hungry................ :-/

No comments: