Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mei's 18th Birthday...

And Jie jie brought her to her very first ktv ok!! O.o

But mummy said I took "the opportunity" to go out and play as well.. -__-

Anyway.. for loving mei mei so much or for the "opportunity" to go out and play, I go all the way from Seremban to Subang ok! And it was a last minute planning! really..! :P

Cut the talking and typing - cos im sleepy... just got back from a busy and tiring 13hours 43 minutes Atlanta flight! zzzzz

Picchas!!!


The singers- Pelly, mei, me, boyfriend.


hmph.. i dun like this song...

sing sing!!


is the mic on?



mei-mei debuting in "ka-ching"
and boyfriend singing - emotional mode fully switched on :P

yay!

so much of a shots of us singing...



must stand to sing... "more feel".. :P



hahah! happy mei...



watch pelly and boyfriend duet!

cos I dont know how to sing chinese... now I regret I lied to mummy there's no POL classes!! (native language class) :-/

nah joking... I can live without learning to write of read chinese! hmph!!


pelly & MY boyfriend :P




time to sing mei-mei a birthday song! - with her mini cake.. haha






what wish were you making mei??







and time to "perform"!! lol!!




with fun and silly numeric songs!

a lil dark but try listening to the song.. we are singing numbers!! hahah!!


last but not least, boyfriend - *heart*

HApPy 18th biRThdaY Mei..
xoxo..


p/s: its either im tired or lazy cos i dont know why im lazy to type but just post pictures and captions.. why leh? is my blogging fever gone?!

anyway.. a picture worth a thousand words right? ;)

p/p/s: Mei's bday is on 28th August. I was late posting this blog cos too short off days and too much to do, no time!! :-/

p/p/p/s: [Mei] = younger/little sister in Chinese. Her name is Florence and in her mini cake I choosed "Flor" as her nick due to space limitation wtf. But we call her "mei" at home as sister and also nick name cos Mei is included in her Chinese name too ;)

p/p/p/p/s: wtf am I doing not sleeping now and adding so many ps-es???!!

No comments: