Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Birthday Wishlist 2008

Its the time of the year again!!

~Alison's Birthday list 2008~

hehehe...


most are from my wanted list and I hope no dissapointment this year! :D


1st Item:


ipod nano..

i know i've had an ugre to buy it just a few months back.. and i gladly say i've stopped myself/kill the urge to spend.. haha..

was looking for the best nano pic online and found this.. red isnt that bad after all ;) or black is always the best color! :D


*UPDATE: I want the latest NANO 16gb!! ; )

Black is nice... red also not bad hor?

Oh my f-king god!! Apple emailed me the new nano ad and it was already settle in my mind I should get this but when I went into the apple shop to look at it I AM GETTING IT!!
Its so thin, and when you shake it, it shuffles your music! Then hor then hor the screen rotates when you turn it horizontally or vertically! Amazing right?
Pretty please? somebahdee get it for me?? hhehehe...


2nd: DKNY Be Delicious...


I only like this and only this, not red delicious, or midnight ok? ;)


3rd:


Dior addict 2



Haih.. I've been wanting this since it newly came out, if im not mistaken, since 2006 or something, I remembered cos they were launching it in KLCC that time, where im the KLCC kaki that time.. haha.



4th:

I also like Juicy Couture EDP.

oh, if you can get me this big bottle, filled with REAL edp, im damn estatic!! I choose this pic instead of the real size pic cos this look nicer than the normal pic wtf...



5th:


of course, while browsing, I saw this bag too!

Any juicy bag.. in pink. :D


.....minus the dog.



6th:



cos I want a dog as cute as this! hahaha!

im getting too far? really? okok next next!

7th:



Marc Jacobs Daisy..


Tried it before and found the smell very very nice! So I want it! Daisy is nice too :)



8th: Ralph Lauren Jeans!! (bold cos im dying to have one)

Tried on once, cost RM988 or some amount around there.. So if you're getting it for me: its a straight boot cut, dark blue, slim stretchable, size 28' and length 32'.. :D tq... better if you bring me to shop :P


9th:

An Expensive Bag... (also dying to have one)

Haih.. I dunno leh.. I want many kind of bags. Louis Vuitton, Channel, Gucci.. I have hard time deciding..

I was eyeing the LV Neverful but then too many people have this bag nowadays!

then I had my eyes on this.. !

LV Palermo PM


but after 5 or 6 time looking at it I dont find it pretty anymore


Then I was thinking of getting this:



LV Tivoli GM


or


this



Neverfull in Damier Brown


available now in Hawaii, Japan and Saipan. And worldwide in 2009. But den hor.. I dont have Hawaii flights ady.. :-/ have to queue like everybody else in 2009???


Then I also had my eyes on this:




Gucci Joy Medium Boston bag in ebony crystal GG fabric with dark gold leather trim and light gold hardware (phew! so it said online)


And please include that doggy keychain ok! but then hor I dont like this "sam" dog lor..


I had my eyes on this: english bulldog. much cuter for the gucci bag.. hehehe..



But.. but.. I also want a Channel bag.. but I havent decided on the bag yet.. I just like to have one wtf.. haih~


Big headache or not?? lol!

So any bags mentioned above im very happy to receive them :D


10th:


Sony Vaio Pink


11th:


and a mouse please.. :D


13th:


Little Black Dress collections!! ALL OF THEM!! mind you, they are not dresses!! books!! fictions books i heart!!


14th:


A pearl necklace like Carrie in Sex & The City.. REAL PEARLS



15th:


I need a new watch - gonna ask daddy to get me one!! (i hope... *crosses fingers*)



16th:


And a new mobile phone - and boyfriend said he's getting me one!!

*yay*


~I *heart* boyfriend~


oh oh! dont misun... I heart anyone getting me anything in my wishlist! :D


ok.. i guess thats all.. Happy buying my present for me.. :D 22days left!! :D

No comments: