Thursday, January 1, 2009

My 2009 Resolution


Happy New Year!! Hurrah! Its 2009!



New Year must have new aim / new hope aite?? heheh.. so here comes my resolution 2009! :D

Just hope I get to do it. *teary eyes*

Alison's New Year Resolution 2009.

ONE. Learn another new language..

I know laaa.. i still sucks in korean.. but just feel like it.. Japanese? French?? Italian??? Or a Korean class??



TWO. Enrol in an interior designing course.




Well I hope i have time for it. Been thinking about it for a long time.. I think found my interest in decorating... also hope I have cash and the will too.. hahaha..


THREE. Or getting a cert in baking class, or manicure/pedicure class

Need I say more? One never finish learning! haha.. kinda have a little interested to do that.. :P



FOUR. Get a car

Been wanting to get one since 2007!!

FIVE. Save more $$

Do I need to elaborate?




SIX. Oh, try to wake up early during my off day
so I can do more stuff, important or not i dont care. I'll try... :P
SEVEN. Be more pretty?

duh... :P



EIGHT. a new LV


i still havent get my hands on one!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT????




NINE. Laptop




again.. havent got that either.. been delaying it again and agian..


TEN. save more $$


oh i said that already?? well... i really really need to save.. hmm....

IM BEGGING MYSELF TO SAVE!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALISON!!!!!
SAVE SAVE SAAAAAVEEEEEE!!!



ELEVEN. Do up that long waiting scrapbooking project and zhng-ing my phone.

Delays delays delays. make sure it's done by this year (crosses fingers)

TWELVE. ICE SKATING!!

Sunway Pyramid anyone?

THIRTEEN. ............

actually there is a 13. but in an economy crisis like that. I doubt it. add it up with my terrible way of spending.. I DOUBLE DOUBT IT.

It is actually to visit Japan. HAve been discussing with Gyna like since..... 2007??? Since I can get discounts as a crew, and Gyna have some friends there. save on travel and accomodation.

But Gyna said to go there is troublesome! Like have to apply visa, and to have RM10000 in the bank account. WTF? when will I have that amount in my bank? Credit card can ah?? :P

And lack of annual leave. Have to save for my OWN birthday in OCTOBER (ehem.. take note already ok?), and also BF's.. maybe Christmas, since I dint get to celebrate it this year. dunno. Like how many days left after that? minus I've already applied for CNY.
Maybe I should wait. When I've finally learn that Japanese. LOL. -____-


I think thats long enough now. A pretty full list of resolution for me to try and accomplish. ehem..
Happy New Year. :)

1 comment:

Lionel John said...

i'll join ice skating la... i also want to go... been on roller blades but not ice skates... hehehehe