Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Triple Layered Chocolate Cream Cake with Strawberry

Yeah... the urge to bake again :)


recipe


Well.. I use shortcut :


cake mix... hehehe...

Bought from us la... so I have to bake eventually or otherwise I forgot bout it and left it there to be expired ler.. :P

And for a packed cake mix, you still need some raw ingredients like:



3 eggs




milk

and butter ( no pic sorry)





And I added strawberry for the extra flavor.. hehehe..

Strawberries are from Korea, which is a lot sweeter than our Cameron... Actually Korean strawberries are so sweet, even the US berries cannot compare. Wonder what they put as fertiliser so it became so sweet? Water it with sugar?

But anyway, that strawberries above are bought from the local Jusco supermarket. Just imported from Korea. At RM23!! for like so small amount. Cos I bought a packet of Strawberries from Korea last week (cost like only RM 15 for more and even fresher) but I dint have the time to bake so the berries were all eaten by the "ants"... -___-





Deco ideas.. :P



okok... I use a heart mold to bake them. then cut them up to slices.. :P Was planning to make it for someone la... :P



Icing:

pre packed again. :P

Cos I really failed to make nice icing. and its more time consuming to make icing from stratch. hehehe..



this is like the second layer, and added slices of strawberries before adding another layer.




Like this.




My end product. hehehe..

Proud.

Cos its my first time putting icing over a whole cake. With NORMAL kitchen utensil (butter knife)


But from side view, my cake actually slanted due to the uneven baking. :P

The chocolate powder are actually Milo powder, cos I dont have coco powder and I dint get it cos this baking is another last minute thing I decided to do. :P





Nice leh..

hehehe....

No comments: