Friday, January 2, 2009

Boyfriend's Birthday.

I know I know.. this is such a late entry!!

Boyfriend's birthday was 19 dec and I (kinda) took ONE YEAR to blog it out (birthday is 2008 - blog post is 2009 = ONE YEAR) lol!!

I brought boyfriend (kinda he drove) to The C.Club in Pavilion.



Pic from the carpark



I wan show you my eye lash.. its not fake, im just using a purple mascara. hehehe. Anna Sui lah.. :P Its not obvious here but oh well. :)
show off only.. :P


And my Fuchsia velvet pumps from Frankfurt



Showing you the C sign.

C Club is a brainchild of The Carat Club by the way... or so I read. hmm..

But the interior very nice lor. Classy restaurant with diamonds / crystal deco cos its Carat Club.



This thing dangles down to the lower floor (the restaurants has 2 floors: 4th floor for club and 5th for restaurant)


Me checking out the menu.


Im drinking Wyndham estate bin 333 pinot noir 25.

A friend once ask me to look for bin 555 but I never got to find it. Then I saw something similar here so we thought we should try. Its really smooth, not too strong, not too dry or sweet. I bet that 555 is a lot better. hmmm :)

ok fyi, I have no knowledge of the art of wine drinking. :P



Cutlery nicely placed.


And Boyfriend doing his "art" on photography while we waited for the food to arrive.



My Honest to Goodness Apple & Summer Berry.


Starters: Pan seared scallop sandwiched with foie gras on pickled pumpkin, topped with onion marmelade.

fuh! the name damn long lor [I had a copy of the menu ;) ]

At a size of 4cm per scallop, we have to cut it to tinier pieces to eat them, not just put it all-in-one-go to the mouth cos this this cost me RM42. -___-


Next: Tasting platter of Raw and Live Oyster

I forgot the 3 different names of the Oyster, but hey they are alive!!!

Its written on the menu to check if the oyster is alive or not, squeeze some lemon to it.

So we did,

And we saw the side of the flesh of the oyster move, like trying to avoid the acidic lemon juice.

(>.<)

Then, we cruelly cut them into half and ate them alive. T____T

I felt guitly here :( I mean im not a vegetarian or anything, I love meat, much more seafood of the expensive kind alike, but normally the CHEF do the killing.. not me!!

But I still love Oyster very much and I will still eat them in the future. -________-

So soon that im bugging boyfriend to go Jogoya for the fresh Oyster when I was editing the pictures!! :P


I dunno why boyfriend can go all dreamy on his birthday celebration. haha.


Main:


Mine: Earl Grey Citrus Duck Breast,

served with carrot and celeriac braised savoy cabbage, earl grey orange glace and topped with shissho. (I dont know what shisho is.. *shruggs* maybe that bunch of greens on top?)



Boyfriend's: Grilled Pepper Sirlion,

served with roasted garlic mesh, sauteed spinach, sweet potato chips and Porcini gravy (I dont know what is Porcini either!! im such a kampong girl!)

Boyfriend taking a picture of me taking his platter. :P



We ordered a well-done, but it was just right at the perfection where it wasnt too chewy or bloody inside. Or call us amateurs for knowing nothing about the art of steak eating :P


Cos you can see from my expression that its d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s for moi.



Boyfriend: "cheers girlfriend"


Girlfriend: "cheers back to you boyfriend" :D


Dessert:

Sweet Temptation

Homemade walnut banana cake topped with banana and strawberry compote, vanilla creme-brulee and pulled sugar nest.

Sweet

the sugar nest was so delicate I felt like I just couldnt put a spoon in to destroy it :P
Well, say only lar, I still cleared up the plate in the end -____-


Gimme the camera!!

Boyfriend kept taking pictures of me (and I dont mind it) it felt like its my birthday, not boyfriend's -___-

Happy birthday Alison no2~ lol!


Cheers again~




hmmm? what?






taking picture with the C.club Logo.




C and C then Channel logo and lor? erm i mean the other way round la.. -___-



I've gotta show off again: my backless top. hehe.. I wish it was lower though but oh well, this is nice enough ady.. lower boyfriend wont let me wear dy... :P

yo yo!!

















another art from boyfriend.. :P
Well, thats pretty much how I spent the boyfriend's birthday away~
*the birthday party was the next night in Quattro but heck im too lazy to post those pics lar. Cos its still in my handphone and im so so so lazy to upload it, resize it and post. :P *


Happy Birthday baby~ I LOVE YOU~

No comments: