Monday, May 25, 2009

Coco Banana

Fyi, mixing coco-nut and banana together does taste good! :P

Its like so long I dint get to go out for some fun, cos I never get to be home during weekends.. most weekends are spent flying or in overseas where mostly every shop closes on saturdays and sundays... -__-


Me, Tony and Pelly... :)

My ruffle top nice hor? Got it during sales in Zara@Frankfurt... hehehehe...

Im thinking to sell it off ady.. too much sexy clothes and since *ehem* boyfriend *ehem* been "restricting" me wearing sexy outfits...

See it soon in SouledSisters!!!

There's gonna be lots and lots stuff im clearing out cos... well... wardrobe overhaul... and............ yeah.. wardrobe overhaul... T__T




Pelly, Boyfriend, Me...

















That's PELLY's hand trying to grab my boobs!!

0.O"

she always tried to grab my boobs! Like I ever have... erm.. boobs.. :(

joking.. :P


<3


See Pelly and Boyfriend perasaning... hehehe..







Erm... this is Rachel.. just got to know her there.. i mean... Tony just knew her there.. her friend tried to set her up... but she's really stuck up.. dint gave Tony's her phone's no! just email wtf...

I like her top though.. very sexy...




This guy, I forgot the name.. from the next table..

Well we got to know him when Pelly went over to his table to borrow his chair.. cos our table no chair wtf and we were wearing killer heels that really kills the legs for not sitting for 3 hours!!

What I remembered was he claimed he's born in Taiwan but raised here.. lol..










Peace sign?


All Drunk!!












DRUNK!!


Nevertheless.. A very happy night... <3> I *heart* Boyfriend...

No comments: