Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shopping @ Korea

Heheh... Fun filled shopping day from Iteawon to Myeongdong.. :P



On the way in the bus...

If I look tired please consider that I DID NOT sleep after my red-eye flight from KL to Korea ok.. Straight change (shower also laaa) and go out... -__-

And a little hungry, so we had Ginseng Chicken and Fried Chicken for lunch...












In korea (or cold places) there are actually lots of mini shops called Beer Hof and they sell fried chickens with beer as these two combination keeps the warmth during winter... (I dont think its a restaurant cos they only sell chickens and beer nor cafe cos they dont sell coffee and cakes..)

And continued our shopping trip... :D


The famous bread like (and also feel like) keychain thing now famous in Korea.

Or maybe sometime ady la.. Cos you know la.. I dint go out the whole winter in Korea.. :P


Sunglasses on try out... :D


The nerd glasses... I want to find bigger one.. like clown ones.. hehehe..

This is a store (name forgotten) with lots of nice stuff.. but their price are a little way up high.. So I couldn't grab everything wtf... :P Still, Gyna got a pair of heels from here, while I got myself a red polka dot tube top and a nice belt :D



After a long shopping, decided to sit and relax in Coffee Bean and replenish my caffein needs.

-__-















Hats try out as Gyna needs a hat for her trip to Bali...


This is a shop named "Supermarket" and their stuff are really nice and trendy.. like the hat we were trying and a few other clothes, shoes and even bags... If you remember my maxi dress I wore to Tioman last year, I got it from here for KRW60000 (RM200) T__T Cos that time maxi dress were still a new trend there were a little more pricey.. :(

But the funny thing is, to lure customers in, this store have this 50% discount on EVERYTHING since last summer... -__-

Easy la, just mark up the prices and make it on sales for 50%... sigh...

Well, what to do? Its Myeongdong and their strategy works for those tourist who came for shopping...

By the way.. im thinking to sell my maxi dress off.. who wanna buy? hehehe...



While me being lame with polka dots hat... hehehe.. well.. if that hat is not that expensive, I totally grab it home ady.. :P

Finally back to hotel... And We ordered room service cos we were so hungry and all restaurants closed already at 1opm...



And on to show you what we bought!! :D
everything from top to bottom is NEW....
The white top, the cute bag, the leggings and even the gladiator heels.. :D

heheheh.. hahaha... hehehe...

Except that clincher.. belongs to Gyna cos I dint get that similar looking belt (but nicer and better and MORE EXPENSIVE) in brown that Supermarket were selling (at RM100 for a clincher) cos I thought I can find similar looking belt from KL.. but then I was wrong.. I couldnt find it..

Anyway.. I found other alternatives.. I got a brown waist clincher from F21... hehehe...


Gyna's new hat... :)





hahahha.. she'll be killing me once she see this pic posted here... :P sorry babe, too cute to resist... hehehe...





Her new top and a necklace turned bracelet..





A vintage looking polka dot brooch I got.. nice hor? RM30 leh!! WTF!! but nice.... hehehe...




And a cute t-shirt! :D




I believe I seriously have something wrong with my head, cos I bought so many polka dotted dresses that day.. -__-


Sadly, the red tube polka dot dint suit me so you're gonna see it soon in Souled Sisters


Ok... more shopping post next time.. :D

No comments: