Monday, August 31, 2009

Imma promise im gonna blog more.. soon...

Nah...



I went clubbin' in Phuture...

Which was a fun night.. partying and lots of camwhoring.. uploaded pictures in FB.. so.. i'll skip blogging them.. lazy to upload them again.. 66 pictures leh!!



I went to Hawaii..

made sure I get to fly there.. despite having fever and cough just 2 days before the trip..

haih.. Hawaii.. I dint wanna leave also.. :(




My shopping buys..

I'll blog them later.. keep watching my blog.. ;)




I went Everland again..

Went this year, went last year.. the amount of times and frequency I went was even more than a PURE KOREAN CITIZEN... -___-

Finally... celebrated Mei-mei's 19th birthday..

All of them.. shall probably be covered in by my next 2 weeks trip of Sydney-Frankfurt.. Imma gonna stay in room and no where else..

err.. well except for food hunting.. :P

No comments: