Thursday, September 3, 2009

Honolulu~~



it suppose to be dancing.. dunno why it dint move here.. =/



Hawaii beach front @ 9am..

I was waiting for the pickup bus for outlet shopping.. see how terrible am i.. can wake up to shop @ 9 am whereas normally i wont even wanna crawl out of bed unless I need to go work.. T___T



Hmmm the picture got a lil darker.. as I said before.. Picture DOESN'T say a thousand word in Hawaii.. ; )




so many people carrying surfing board going for a surf~

there's even this petite girl around 140cm (but muscular) carrying a surf board around her size.. -O.o-



I just couldnt find a sexy "bond girl" to snap a pic.. so.. here.. a lil plumier girl in bikini for you to drool... :P



I wanna go swim also!!!

but shopping is my priority this trip :P


And my bus came... Round trip only USD 5 (extra 2 for tipping).. Compared to last few trips where I took a USD 15 for round trip - excluded tipping.. -reason why shopping is my prio this time :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



a lil peek at what I got after 4 hours.. ^_^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


TAHDAAAA!!!




clothes for Candice baby...

She asked me to help her get some nice and cheap baby clothes from the States.. and I did!

Over done too... :P

But the price was CHEAP!! I think.. it was reasonable at least..





haha.. this was the smallest shoe size left. size 7. and Baby Lucas feet need at least another inch to actually fit into it.. :P


Cute o not?

This set of top and pants is only RM40. And its Osh Kosh ok! KL might cost more lor!! I remember Candice said a set like in in Baby Kiko is RM59.90...




Aint this pj cute!! I wish I can fit into it... :P

And it's only USD 5.99 (RM24)



Polo tee leh!! USD 5.99



Smart tee..
Kids nowadays were so lucky! Imagine what we wore when we were younger!!

There were some even cost 1.99USD!

And they gave an additional 20% from all the total of purchase cos I took the USD5 bus.. how great isnt it! Wonder how much would it cost for the amount I bought in KL? probably RM800 liow..

All these babies clothes only RM350..

And there are from Carters and Osh Kosh.. among the "branded" brands...

there were like 11 tops, 5 pants and a pair of shoes....


Let go to adults buys now... :)

Ok this is Boyfriend's order.. 2 Ralph Lauren..

Cos there's sales it's USD 49.90 (RM200) per piece..

Normally it cost USD 79.90 ok!

Boyfriend proudly told me that he pretty much owned all the colors from RL.. lol!


I bought a cap for him...

Cos he complained why dint i get him one when I bought mine last year...



2 AX tee for moi ^_^



A pink BEBE tube dress for moi too!! :D



And more BEBE tops..

You know.. I never bought anything from BEBE before.. except a tank top with BEBE bling2 on it.. which was like RM100.. -___-

Suddenly there's these MASSIVE 60% sales and still have size S and all fits!! :D

all 4 tops are less than USD90.. XD


A overnight bag from AX cos its was on 70%.. :P

This denim bag cost like less than RM100.. ;)



heheheh... bikinis.. and a lavender sarong from stalls near hotels

sadly after taking this pic I found some unwashable dirt on the sarong.. So I have to exchange it and there wasnt another lavender to choose.. so I got a green one instead..

psst.. imma going to Bali for my Birthday!! :D


Accessories from Charlotte Russe..
ok i did went overboard here.. but what the heck.. they are treasures! XD




Chunky and Big size are Fall's fashion! ;)



2 sets for USd8.. i think its kinda worth it.. seeing it is so PRETTY!! :D







Like I said.. chunky is the next big thing ;)



Or maybe I gone crazy~ either one.. you pick! :P


wokeh! finish another to blog~

No comments: