Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another baking post...

Sigh... Im back to nothing to post dilemma...

Why you ask? I can happily tell you:

I sucessfully refrain myself from going out in Hawaii.. haha.

Surely such a waste not to go out in such a beautiful island? An island everybody wish to step foot on but yet I get to go and not get out of the room?? Well.. if you're there alone.. its a different story..

The first time I was in Hawaii I ran out to the beach in my bikinis.. very excited!!

But alone. Full stop.

And the excitement was gone in 2 minutes. Staying a float alone in the water watching other people having fun with siblings and friend/lover.. cam whoring alone.. and walking alone.. haih..

and people tend to approch you when you're alone.. "where are your friends? are you alone? can I join you? "

Gosh.. -___-

So those other trips to Hawaii were spent shopping in factory outlets and malls.. Occasionally I'll get to meet up with other coleagues and we'll go for dinner/drink/walk/shopping...

And this time I managed to stay in the room and watch movies I brought over.. :)

A success! :D

************************

Its either there's something wrong with me or did I grew a little matured as im reaching 23?

One. I managed to refrain myself from going out in Hawaii,
Two. and on a no-choice-but-have-to-go trip to downtown MyeonDong in Korea, (will blog later) I only bought myself a shoe. If you remember my previous post.. I ALWAYS come back with heaps of stuff..
Three. I stopped myself from buying the US Cosmopolitan monthly fix magazine. (Im in LA now as im blogging) I used to love it alot, for its sexy info and gossips.. but these 2 months I found it a bore to read..
Four. Also stop myself from entering the pharmacy nearby (kept telling myself I have nothing to buy in there, dont go in and purposelybuy something) ;)

I believe this four accomplishments is pretty good already.. I wanna see how long I can keep up.. :P

************

Argh I've decided to post some picture anyway.. Some "baking" I've done.. already snap those pic and even resized it for blogging.. will be a waste not to post it..


No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cake

bought a box of mixture from Sydney...



there's Crushed biscuits inside, mousse mix, and choco flakes innit.. I'll just need to buy some milk and butter..




choco flakes...

butter are to mix with the crushed biscuits..





and flatten into a baking pan..


measurred milk and mousse mix..


blend it up..


till it becomes fluffy..



once its fluffed up the amout kinda folds 3.. how come ah?


pour into the bakng pan..
pardon my look.. :P my fringe is irritating and its really hot at home...

pardon the mess on the table too...
that's how messy I am when Im doing something... but I promise I'll clean it up mummy.. :P

flatten the mixture...




add in choco flakes



Done!!
Freeze it in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, cut and serve!
YummY!! :D
*dint have the after picture cos bro ate it without asking me.. and he made a mess cutting it... not a nice presentation.. :P



No comments: