Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Wishlist 2009~

Right.. I nearly forgot to list my birthday wish list of 2009.. :P

Fret not, here you go... and you still have 15 days to go get it for me... ^_^


I still did not get my big size pooh bear from last year... :(

Like I said, I want a big size huggable Pooh bear please.. and not out of shape looking Pooh bear also.. Imma afraid I'll get nightmare hugging an out-of-shape bear -____-



A new toy: Fujiflim Instax Mini 7 Instant Camera...
nah, change my mind, I want Fujiflim Instax Mini 25 instead.. similar, but slimmer and better ;)

Either you get it fot me or im gettin it once my bank resumes to have some cash inside T__T




PUPPY!!!

now what breed is this? Shiztsu? Maltese? I think its a Maltese.. Oh well, either this 2 breeds of dog are my fav.. dont mind the color.. but preferbly female... :)

or if you have other breeds to spare me, here is my -i-dont-mind-list:
Beagel
Terrier
Miniature Schnauzer
English Cocker Spaniel
Golden Retriever
Poddle
Bulldog (- oh yeah..)

Fyi, I may not be a pro at dog stuff, but I know how to feed, bathe, groom, train and definately play with them.. Ask Coco!! She loves me!


otherwise... I would love to own a drawf bunny! short ears.. mini.. cuteness ^_^


So.. I've made my list short this year.. I think I've got/ I'll get myself the rest..
Anyway.. with only an average of 3 readers a day(2 of them happen to stumble to my blog via google search, normally coca-cola and look out point ampang), who's readin? (and getting me what I want?)

No comments: