Monday, October 12, 2009

New York Times Square~

A day in New York... Starts with a morning "professional" cam-whoring..

#1




#2

a little peek of what's outside the window..


#3

First Stop: M&M's store

millions of EDIBLE M&Ms.. yummeh!

What color you want ah?






You can store it in bottles, plastic bags...




Halloween containers..



With Mr Yellow M&M


Skitties is also from M&M leh :P










Who wants M&M's bag?

M&M's candy dispenser #1

I nearly bought it.. if my luggage would have an extra space T__T

M&M's Candy Dispenser #2



M&M's Candy Dispenser #3
This is a fortune reader.. poping yes or no..




Damn nice chess set...


Bloody expensive... :(


M&M's Candy Dispenser #4

more M&M's

collectibles #1

#2

#2 cost USD3000


Collectibles #3

Collectible #4




Facial tissues!!


Back to Times Square..





Had salad for breakfast..

I forgot the name of this cafe but we can mix our salad and its quite nice! I mean.. I hardly have salads.. and now I found that I salad are mixed with sweet dressing like sasame ginger.. it taste good!

look:



*its located next to hardrock cafe*


Nice?
I bought it :P


Thats Madamme Tussauds the wax museum in Broadway.. :)
I might go and visit it next time.. or watch a broadway show.. or Riley's Believe It or Not.. :)


Me... tired looking after a day walking and shopping..
cos its midnight in Malaysia.. and we walked a lot!!



I should censor this.. :P


take a pic with this mascot and get a mascara for FREE!! :P
anyway.. the mascara was useless.. no volume or curl also.. not even waterproof!











haha~
I love my leggings.. ;P got it from Korea.. cool eh?

Hershey shop behind..
was late. dint wanna go in ady..
right... nice day shopping and walking ;)

No comments: