Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2 things come at once

korea called... im to fly to korea on 8th nov. 10th is health screening test. 11th training.

suddenly dillema hit me... like i have <1 month more of holiday. My plan to get pregnant and hav another 18 months to decide my career failed. I am to work again. To fly again.... Can I stay up for midnght flight and time difference?

Being a Libra is tough... I am now weighing my thoughts and I cant decide...

I can wear my beloved boots and winter coats again... I can go shopping in hawaii again. I am gonna go buy more baby clothes.. I can go shenzhen and hk in june and not worried i wasted the ticket

I might/might not be able to celebrate christmas /new year /chinese new year if i fly. nor henry's bday..

Henry is not back yet. On such day he suddenly have dinner thingy with sengheng. and was busy when I wanna to call him and tell him my period came...

I dont know... Olivia Ong's music is making me tear.. But Im not sure what tear is this? Tear cos I lost my baby? or lost my plan? or feelings im still thinking from the book i read??

I finish reading 3/4 of a book today. Trying to immerse myself into the story and not think. I finish the book I started. Finally. For a long time. I can tick a check box for finishing a task I wanted to do during this 3 months holiday.

I've yet to scrap a single piece of photo I printed. I've yet to learn how to knit. I dint start on the bead I bought for my jewellery making. I dint stick a single bling to my psp or nintendo yet. I dint do any nicer pedicure for me yet.

What have I been doing so far? I think i've forgotten.. and I have no idea where to start...

No comments: