Saturday, February 26, 2011

Im Back! :D

Im back! Trying to blog! LOL...  though it might not be having much pictures anymore.. cos i got lazy in photographing.. and much pics are in FB, and im on a "long holiday"

hehehe.. Yes.. i WAS pregnant...

WAS...

Cos I just had a miscarriage bout 2 weeks ago.. my darling baby, sex still unknown, heartbeat just bloody stop pumping at 9.1 weeks. WTF.


was planning to collect more ultracans pics so I can scrap an album out in the future wtf..

Of course im sad! but then the crying and moaning had pass... except some days where i'll see some pregnant woman passing or cute babies on strollers and me staring at them.. :(

This blog is also back open to public, well, I shifted some "p&c" post to my other personal blog, that blog that only hav my frust and heartache or stuff i just dont like to share with much public.. hehehe..

So a little refreshment on what happened during those hiatus months.. let me see........

Flew back for like 1 month + before I knew I was pregnant and stop again @ Dec 2010. Then Christmas and CNY was coming, me just thought I'll sit at home and prepare for celebrations, no need to frust I wont be home.. hehe..



Xmas 2010
CNY / Valentines Dinner

CNY day 1 in Genting.. That's why im donning a jacket..
My last A&F investment before I stop flying again.. haha :P
 Celebrating with a "new" family this year, it sure is different.. like no more daddy's tradition of CNY music playing all month long and extremely over CNY decos at home.. So in this new home I actually am the lively person trying to make decos and buy decos (of course, im not working, all paid my Mr Lee.. lol) While MIL keep making lotsa CNY cookies and I help a little.. (well I cant wake up at 5am and help her right, by time im awake she's 90% done)


I made this 100% Chick Biscuit
No, there's no chicken inside, just a name...
"Kai Chai Beng"

Fried "ngaku"

Pineapple Biscuit, purely 100% homemade (including the fillings)


Almond cookies
 And much more...

Spent 1k in angpau giveaways... thanks to Mr Lee's extremely big extended family and friends (he got like 5 aunts and 5 uncles from mum's side and all have 2-3 kids -_-" ) and our first year hav to give double angpaus.. lol..

Then a week after CNY, found baby's dead, and had a D&C.. and a 2 weeks confinement period.. need to "bou" my uterus.. lol..

I have not yet inform KE... hmm

In my state of mind now, I've decided to quit Korean Air. Well, it is perhaps too long holiday previously, or KE just changed too much, during my 1 month+ working, I found myself dragging my butt to fly..

You see, im considered a "senior" now and having no bussiness class code yet, perhaps due to my performance record (I dont kiss butts and had a 3 mths ill leave) no code offered to me yet. So I dont mind working in EY, just that I hate that senior duty they gave me, but yet I cant do it MY WAY! Everytime I need to do something, I'll have to ask the AP's permission, and need to be alert of her style! and nowadays, those new juniors has no more respect to us foreign crews anymore!! Just hate it.

Other reasons are away from home, lonely trips, same destinations, no career advancement.. bla bla bla..

After all I believe 3.5 years is enough.. need to find some other ways to advance my career? You see, I cant depend on KE, anytime by 2013 my contract wont be renewed, and Im done. Futhermore, Im not the only one. The management had been terrible this 2 years that 60% KL crews quit (havent count other bases) even 16 years seniors quit! What am I to not??

I'll definately miss travelling to USA and shop cheaply, I'll miss wearing winter clothings and boots.. I'll miss Frankfurt's coffee machine, the boot shop selling affordable, nice, comfy, stylish boots, the craft shop and chocolates... I'll miss Hawaii beautiful sceneries and outlet shopping, I'll miss Korea too! the food, groceries, cosmetics, shopping... I'll miss winter... I'll miss sleeping in 5 star hotels and free saunas, definately miss that bath tub in korea!! Tho im not fretting cos I'll die die get a bath tub in my future home! hehehe...

I already miss Amazon shopping.. T_T

Haha, this is what I promise myself now: I will save lotsa $$$ and go travel as much as I can, atleast to places I dreamt to go, afterall, AirAsia is expending.. la la la~

**************************************

Oh im itching to open a new blog about me and my craft.. Have been a bit mad in purchasing and surfing online reading other people's blog bout scrapbooking.. And tho I have been procrastinating a lot, I did some beginer's crocheting, a little scrapbooking (2 page so far, hope I'll get my butt up and do more) and a little beading..

Getting a new blog open so I can organise my craft there and personal blog here.. hmm.. shall I? hehehe..

Orite! Think Im done for the day! Blog again soon I guess?? hehee..

No comments: