Monday, February 28, 2011

I've Decided

to not open a new blog... just blog my "crafts" here! :D I mean, since i no longer/hardly travels anymore, there might be nothing much to blog... so.. yea.. :)



This was my first trial on crocheting.. those single crochet, double, round...



Then I decided to paint my nails for CNY...


and my leopard nails.. :P

I bought some manicure pens from the pharmacy in New York.. now I regret I dint get all available colors.. only hav black and white.. but its not cheap. USD 8.99 before tax O_O"


This is my first attempt at scrapbooking..
I wanted to scrap for a very long time, and hubby actually agreed to it, bought some stuff to scrap, but then due to work and procrastination, it was delayed for like more that 1 year... :P

I printed some Tioman photos during our first trip for some time... Kinda simple, photos.. and stickers.. And being an amateur, I bought lotsa A4 cards to scrap, not knowing pro-scrapbookers uses 12"x12" for more space..









2nd attempt..
 Flowers were bought from some shopping trip long ago.. (imagine how much stuff I have hoarded) Now I'm thinking to improvised this flowers by putting some blink in it.. ;)

The borders were some tape I bought from a London museum's souvenir store.. Imagine how long has that been? Its like I never fly to London more than 2 years already! And I remembered its was early in my flying career cos I only visited London museums in my first 2 flights.. Cost me a BOMB then for that roll of tapes. 10 pounds = RM70 then.. O_O! 


nice huh?
 This was a RM80 class I joined last Feb 15. To make a mini album. This box was purely made from new tin case that now had been tinted with alcohol inks and embossed to look like a rusty treasure..

This 1 class made me learnt a lot on embossing, tinting, crackle painting, embelishing and even stamping... ^^


There is a mini album inside...


3D



Lots of details in the making..

Took 4 hours to make this thing! It's an album and you can put own picture inside but since its a class, pictures were replaced by vintage models..


Nice huh? :D


Necklace I made myself... :D
I saw this similar necklace selling online (OU? Martha?) and it was USD100++! So I thought I can try to make 1.. Bought some beads online, tho it was kinda tough to find similar beads,so I got what I can :)




Heheh.. its definately a lot cheaper that buying the original! But being first time beading such a large thing, the handiwork isn't as nice ofcourse! (all hidious knotting hidden behind!) :D

There's like a whole list and pictures of I want to do things in my folders! And now, Im kinda focused on crocheting.. cos I saw this new item selling in a scrapbook store, its doillies made from crocheting and they are selling it at RM12+ for a piece (I think, for some 4" size) and I thought, I can always learn how to crochet and make it myself... Its a lot cheaper compared to purchasing, and I can make and use as much as I can as a roll of thread is really alot. Its just a matter of my patience to dealt with.. :P

Cos I do have this bad habit of NOT WILLING to use whatever I bought.. I feel "sayang" to use them.. :P So making it myself I can always remake them! :D Will definately post what I had done soon! :D

Oh! Im so into blogging now! Like I have so much to share! :D Perhaps it was the long hiatus that made me wanna blurt everything out now! Or maybe Im too bored at home.. lol!

So that's it for today, perhaps I should take some pictures of stuff I hoarded and show you guys! haha!

No comments: