Thursday, September 13, 2007

Memory card corrupted

I dont know shall i say freaking mad or dissapointted! My phone memory card just gone corrupted suddenly and now everything in it is gone!! arghhh!!!! the worst is i dint back up any of it at all! just want to kill myself now.. some music my friend bleutooth to me which i dint backup yet, photos since i started working, my lil cousin pictures, which was very hard to take cos she's always moving, some pics i took in london, and some pics fish passed to me so i can email it to her and the most important: a video i recorded few weeks back where my drunked friend trying to "rape" another friend... ergh... i wanna used that to black mail him later on... all plans gone... dint meant to really black mail but it was a really nice memory.... sigh..

tried using software to recover it but it dint work... really really sad.......

the thing is the card is new, the phone is new and look what happen? cant really trust gadgets nowadays... everything need to back up... arghhh.... i dunno what to do!!

No comments: