Thursday, September 6, 2007

Single life...

I'd normally look forward to return to kl, especially when there's at least 3 days off. not because im home sick but reason were i can go and meet him. yes i know i know, im "sending" myself to someone who doesn't appreciate me. Someone who never care im back or not nor ever invited me over to his place. most of the time, i, am the one sending myself. but anyway, i had always look forward to returning home. I'll plan my days off way ahead, hoping everything will be perfect. Even during my duty, before returning we might have a lil arguements (normally me freaking out/emo and him going out with someone else i dont like or doing something i dont like also him never care to call..) but when im back and he not calling, i get sad but finally, couldn't wait, i'll call him.
alison is a LOSER!!

i have 4 days off this time, before going for a quick turn this weekend and another 2 weeks flight next week. yes, normally i wont even be here typing this but now, i have the time. there's no reason to go kl anymore, yes of course there's reason, shopping, meeting fish, doing stuff but... u know what i mean... and now going kl means going in the day, back by night, cos i dun have anywhere else to stay if im in kl. unless fish gets her new place... :P that also quite troublesome cos i may be having my day off but fish's not. so what am i gonna do while she's working?

anyway, since i no longer "need" to go kl, i've used the time to pamper myself. Went for a pampering facial session (with massage) and a pedicure yesterday in Jusco Seremban. Woke up near noon, book a facial session, borrowed my aunt's car and went. It was my first time to that parlour. after consultation, where they check my skin and i answered some question, they introduced me to a deep pore cleansing package. (many many pimples. oily skin:result of too much makeup, hydration and irregular sleeping time) I dint take the package yet but tried its promotion offer, which is buy 1 free 1. (RM198 for 2. package cost RM 1000+ for 6 sessions ). after agreeing, i was brought to a changing room to change to a sarong. (im sure gals who goes facial knows it). then the pampering began. it took 3 hours and it was GREAT!!!. the massage was so nice, i actually fell asleep (i suspect i snore too :P) but maybe i was tired. after all, i just reach kl the other night, slept late but woke up early... hey, even when they were "pressing" my pimples, they were gentle and it wasn't that painful, like some other facial parlour i went to previously. Well, quality comes with price isn't it?

there was this manicure pedicure stall next to the facial, so i went for a pedicure as well. painted my nails dark pink and had some simple flower nail art on both my big toes. pedicure just took 30 minutes and cost me RM 48, after 10% discount cos im an airline crew... hehehe...


before

the pedicurist buffing my nails



colored nails

painting my big toe with some nail art


drying in process

tah daaa!!


wanted to go for a hair cut as well but it's about 7pm and i promise aunt i'll return her car by 7 and go home for dinner. Anyway, the saloon i used to go close at 7.

Then today, i woke up around the same time and went for a haircut. actually just wanted to cut my fringe (guess what, its only 2 bugs, well just a small salon not those pro 1 in kl) then when to the next door supermarket and got some ingredients. Planning to bake a cake today. carrot cake.

found the recipe in magazine and thought trying it. actually plan to bake it for mei's birthday last month but i was "busy" going kl during those day off. Its a carrot cake. well, the ingredients were simple cos it uses ready-packed cake mix but baking was tough. Im not pro nor good in baking, just interested. so when the recipe said "bake the cake on 350C for 35 minutes" but my oven maximum degree only 250c, i dint know what to do. i turn my oven maximum and twisted the timer to 1 hour.

then over the time, i keep checking the cake with a chopstick but after an hour, the top part of the cake were a lil burned but the inside were still moist-y. but as the top part gets darker, i had no choice but take the cake out before it cant be eaten at all.

and it was my first time making my own icing too. followed the instruction given, mixing amount of cheese spread, vanilla, milk and sugar but my icing turned out too sweet and as i dint have the tool to spread the icing well, it ended up like this:




The cake was all white so i added some coloring to the last spoon of icing. but i guess i had made it watery by then so the icing dint stay put but melted. so this was the result from the worst baker u've ever seen.

It was eaten as supper. Well it certainly dint look nice but it was commented "ok" and "nice" by my family. Just a lil sweeter. but mei actually ask if she could finish only the icing. huh...? worse, my dad actually got shock that i can bake (he came home, smelt something nice and saw the cake) hahaha... my god..

All right, i guess that's all for tonight. Single life.

No comments: