Friday, September 21, 2007

a quick one, of everything...

many many to blog, little little time... by the way, im blogging in London now... another record broken, for not sleeping for the past 24 hours. (well, not exactly, last time it was 30+ hours) slept at 2am, 20th sept, woke up in korea at 5am, (total, if u couldnt count: 3 hours and im gonna fly for 10 hours EXCLUDE those travelling and briefing time) couldnt sleep, got up and got ready at 7am, start flying at 1, (if u read my blog u'll know why i have to be ready that early for a 1pm flight.) reach london at 5, london time. and then watch tv till 11pm, (i love the channel here; lastest simpsons, malcom and they show 3-4 episode of simpsons at once!) then came down to crew lounge to online and since im damn bored (as usual, im always bored, never contented with my life) i decided to do a lil blogging. by the way its 6.30am 21st sept in KL now. or 10pm 20th sept london

this is my 2nd flight for the 2 long weeks schedule. dint go back KL for the past 2 weeks already. hmmm.. anyway, like i said, nth to look forward to in KL of Seremban now anyway...so what the heck..

so went LA last week, my first ever time there. not bad, other than having to share room with a korean senior. but since the room was big with 2 bathrooms, im fine with it. and since im flying with my 8 years cool sporting outgoing senior this time, we decided to go Universal Studio. really really nice! other than thier rides was just ok ok. not excited enough for moi... I WAS happy and EXCITED. photos later, still in the camera and i dint bring the cable. check out friendster soon k? just that time wasnt enough for fun and shopping together. and since im there on weekends, stores either closes early or dint open at all... aikz...

then since there's a day off in korea before london flight and having the same day off with candice in korea, we went to myeon dong. some shopping haven in korea. spent like half of my pay checks buying autumn clothings and stuff. And it was raining that day! imagine still can go shopping under heavy rain and once small umbrella. (myeondong is kinda petaling street style, only better quality, bigger space and lots lots better thatn PS, ) normally on a good day, stall are full along the streets. so now imagine again raining heavily, no mini stalls along the road, and we could still spend like hell lot.. if not... i couldnt say..

going out tomorrow again. this is my 4th flight to London and im still going out for sight seeing and tours. planning to see the change of guards in Buckingham palace tomorrow morning after breakfast and go to amora london museum. its not any normal museum ok... a museum displaying about love sex, relationships... only 18 and above can enter, hehehe... check out http://www.amoralondon.com/ wooooo... im excited........ and the 4th flight to London and i FAILED to memorize London's duty free alowance. and when this is the time i dint fo my home work, this is the time, the purser asked me bout it. I was so freaking blur and shaking, scared of her and my senior, afraid she's gonna lecture me later. but luckily she kept quiet. but it was a bad impression of me, since she already asked me to be ready and i nodded and this was the result... sigh... SIGH... SIGH...

oh, another thing i wanna tell: my previous blog where i was complaining bout this busiest KL flight i've beem so far: so that time i was wondering surely their return trip spell trouble also. well guess what, they came KL only for 2 days, just the same time as my day off. so the other day i had my flight back to korea, i saw them again. yes. SUEY or not...?

worse was they remembered me and were like so happy to see me, waving at me in the airport. as i wasnt on duty that night, i sat as passenger. they saw me and were like surprise "oh? oni? bla bla in korean" kinda like surprise to see me sitting there. then one of them asked do i stay in korea. so save the fuss.. i just nodded.. but well part of it is true. most of the time im in korea anyway... though they said i base in KL.

thank godness it was a night flight so most of them decided to sleep instead of treating the cabin like their classroom. so their request were minimal too... really lucky for those on duty that night...

hmmm so i'll upload those photos later... or maybe i'll just edit this blog again.. anyway im feeling floaty right now.. partly tired partly reluctant to retire to bed. and if u find any typo, dont blame me, blame it on that im typing on a 70% blurred out keyboard. thank god im used to typing so it dint bother me much/dint take me long to figure which button is for which alphabet... but if it happen to be grammatical mistake, you can blame me... sorry laaa.. i dint sleep for so long and i've graduated from school so long, surely english also gone down the drain la right? anyway, i never say my english was ever good before, other than scoring an A1 in SPM 4 years ago... hehehe... tata...

No comments: