Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another One..

Another scar on my hand... and i have no idea where i got it... all i know was it was a lil stingy and bleeds a lot.. and a large piece of my epidermis peeled off..

sigh.. stewardess is not an easy job.. ever since i work (just a few months) and scars have been appearing on my hands.. deep scars.. nails had been chapping.. i never once get to grow my nails evenly... and dry hands, a sure thing for stewardess... cos the air is so dry in the cabin... you really have to be hardworking putting lotions on your hand... and everywhere...

i used to be a lazy person... (i still am now) i never apply lotion at all... but then nowadays, to get ready to work, i have to do it extra early cos i have to put lotion here, moisturiser there..

anyway... I finally get to eat my seafood platter!!!


Its one of the meal choice for Korea-KL flights.. seafood or chicken. I've always been on duty for the past few months so every crew meal time, seafood is finished and i have to eat chicken. I'M BORED OF IT!!

So finally yesterday I wasn't on duty so i get to choose my meal... :) SEAFOOD!!

No comments: