Sunday, November 18, 2007

Stupid woman...

I've tried my best... I've hinted enough. but yet you cant seems to take a single hint... are you acting dumb or really dumb? I know im behaving dumb for wanna give you another chance. but though no matter how dumb im acting, you never want to turn that ego switch off... you never get a hint!

no matter how much u said you're worried, will be there if i needed you, but the fact everything is just a lie.. or should i say, easy to say, hard to do..

when there's time i needed you most, you couldn't be there for me. you seems to gone a little over hardworking on your part time.

this is not once nor twice i've hinted and giving chance... i've even give way once too many to count... but yet where is your part of share? why is it not the other way, you begging for that chance? is being a bachelor more fun? flirt with whoever you like, random sex, freedom to date? dont you once miss our moments?

dont you once felt too lonely? cos i do. it is weighing me down. I couldnt breath and near to suffocation..

for i keep telling myself, i've given up on you. I never love you no more. I shall be strong. I shall stay strong... But no matter how hard i tried... i am the one always ended up tearing... instead of you...

i never want to be a stupid woman, but yet i kept stepping into that trap. I keep finding a way to climb back up but you've have set way too many traps over the time... i kept falling... and hurting... heard of that song, killing me softly? you are doing that to me...

but yet, where are you? why arent you busy untangling or removing these traps? is a teh tarik with your members of the same association? or a game or two with miss b.i.t.c.h more important?

or am i the BITCH?

No comments: