Sunday, November 18, 2007

Officially 21...

The long awaited 21st birthday is over... my next excited celebration? maybe 30th? you know, it represent that I had existed in this world for 3 decades! and during then, im sure i had achieved something in life that i could share on...? But then again, people dragged about being 30.. Should I be excited?



Anyway, so what is with 21st? It may mark that I can officially enter a club in Malaysia. No need fake ids or winking at the bouncer or afraid of raids.. but its either im "old" enough to not feel excited or im immunised to not celebrating my birthdays over the years, I am not excited about it... But to those who had celebrated my birthday with me this year, nevertheless I am very grateful and thankful and whatever full...



compared to some people who organized parties for their 21st, me for one did not... :( would love to but thinking of everybody that i would love to invite couldnt be here (im in seremban, friends mostly in KL, plus some overseas studying and flying), plus me constantly flying as well, no time... i just have lots of reasons if u ask...


anyway... compared again, to all my 21 times birthdays, these few years after high school I had the best celebration... maybe cos as u grew older, getting extra pocket money to spend, birthdays get better... though it was because most of the years i did not celebrate... dunno why...


Well, to say, I had my nice first candlelight dinner with my first guy on 18... yes it is (call me a loser, nerd, weird… I don’t care!), i was so happy i kept the RM60 receipt in my diary... [=_="] ;



Then, a wicked-drunked celebration on 20…



I dont excactly remember doing this...
nor attempting to kiss him...


For this year, celebrations were divided into a few… family celebrated for me with a simple cappuccino cake daddy bought…



My cake!



Admiring it before eating...


daddy singing birthday song to me..



make a wish, make a wish...


*** i wish all the bitches im thinking now die of heart attack!!!***




cut the cake!



my candles melted cos i was making a hard wish...

***all the bitches im thinking now DIE!!***




just posing...

lil sis




daddy... eat slowly lar!




lil bro...

grams.. she dint eat that.. she said she'd brushed her teeth... so i asked her to pose!!




and meee.....


Fish celebrated my birthday in Magical Theatre Sunway… although it was only 2 of us.. cos everybody ffk… but there were also fish’s cousin Fabian, who were dj-ing there and the manager who bought me a Lamborghini.. trust me… it was my first… I never dared to try it b4.. call me a chicken.. but to my disappointment, I felt… nothing… *cheh... *


*** magic, make all the bitches im thinking now die of heart attack!!!***







thats the manager...


watch me drink... its freaking lame and dark environment... so either watch it or skip it!




Finally… Stacey drove all the way down from KL to buy me lunch… well though it was only Secret Recipe, she DROVE all the way to buy me that lunch! Should be grateful… thanks babe!




food!



yum...




my darling stacey..


AND I GOT A CARD TOO!!!


Not to forget… I GOT GREAT PRESENTS THIS YEAR!!

Well, every year i will write a list of what I want for my birthday (lame i know..) and this 2 years, i posted them in my blog... excited laaa.. but then, every year ended in disspointment cos i dint get anything i wanted from my list.... but this year is different.. I really did get what i listed!


I GOT AN IPOD SHUFFLE!!!





I got the rubber covers and wire curl thingy too!



nice not?




cun not?

woo hoo!! well, guess who gave it? my first ex... ok somehow we had a big argument after breaking up 2 years ago- that kept us out of contact.. and then somehow he found out i was single again (duh... i was posting and spreading the news everywhere like really desperado..) he read my blog, and got to know i became a stewardess... so he asked me to help him get an ipod from US and since im helping him, why not help myself with my shuffle? hehehe... *happeeeee*

ok so i didnt get the engraving done, cos you only can do it online, but apple.com dont ship orders to malaysia... so no engraved happy birthday message on it... but who knows... i might get it engraved somewhere else... hehehe..

okok.. only 1? well... im still waiting for some reeeeaaally late postponed presents.. i heard some1 is getting me a DKNY... and a... lamp shade? hmmm... hey.. at least im getting presents... ;-)


oh not to forget, Stacey got me a spagetti top from bali too...



Hmmm… So I heard each cake u get every birthday means you can live another year longer? Is that true? Than I shall ask for more cakes every year? Shall I?



ps: blog posted in an emo state of mind... and im still keeping that wish.


"make all the bitches im thinking now die of heart attack!!!"

~ owh you so know who you are!!~








No comments: