Saturday, December 29, 2007

Atlanta

Trip 1
As I said I still have 2 more Atlanta to go, so I guess I'll divide this blog to trip 1, trip 2 and trip 3.
Still manage to smile after 14 hours of tiring flight...

Im staying in Hilton... 5 star ok! hehehe... and it has like 28 stories high. And a fast speed lift!



My room... I dont really understand how korean air divide us. Sometimes i share room sometimes i get a whole room all by myself! And it has been long since I got that (since i've always been flying with other juniors or to Europe countries, which is a must to share room)

Since I fly alone(as in all korean crew, 1 me foreigner crew), I followed the crews for dinner... can you imagine, korean food again in USA? but its forgivable, since they are eating BBQ!! my fav... but slightly expensive than the already expensive korean bbq in korea. you know what i mean? Sorry for that blury pic. I wanna take some pics but the crews were so self consicious and laughing at me when i took this.. so only this pic..

Then, the restaurant manager, as a promotion of his new restaurant, include a package to tour Stone Mountain. It is actually a family park with train rides or maybe a mini zoo but its already a night time, so all we get to see was


Lights


Lights

Lights...


and a gruop pic with the team... okok im not so fond of the team, but anyway a pic and a dinner doesn't harm...


can you see me there? i know it's too dark... but to see the lights, i have to switch off the flash...

Well, that's all in Atlanta, the rest are just the hotel's surrounding...


It was really cold so the air conditioner fan was kinda emitting heat/smoke


my messy bed..

And the stuff i bought during shopping!


but sigh... i know.. I promise not to spend so much... :(


I just love this Dior blusher! It's really nice...




Sun rise on the day on flying back to Korea/ Christmas eve...

well... that's all... :)


No comments: