Friday, December 28, 2007

Im home and Malaysians are kiasu too...

Ok just got home... 4.02am... kinda just got home... i mean, i did reach home at 2, den kinda hung around the house, unpacking.. and i still haven't finish removing my makeup... hehehe... terrible..

so, i was talking to my sis, and how kiasu malaysians are nowadays... tuition classes everyday so they get straight As for their exam... fine, if you said you are not one of them... im talking about my BROTHER!!

PMR results ( a mid-high-school-government-test-thing) was out yesterday. and guess what he got? 6As and 1B. And he is not happy...

......



yeah yeah, no straight 7As right? Not like Yi-Ka-Jie (2nd sister) who got straight As in her PMR... yeah... nervous la, whatever...


Why dont you compare your result with me? Just a mere 4As and 3Bs?...


Really dont know what kids nowadays have for breakfast.. getting 6As is not enough...



Mummy said they excelled cos they went to tonnes of tuition classes, unlike me..


I said they are kiasu...


but the fact i blamed it on my dreamy days in school... you see, i will always be in class.. (hardly skip classes :P ) but my mind was never in one class for 10 minutes... It just flies away.. ahahaha...

And here as I type, Im eating my Christmas present from my collegue Elda, of Jakarta crew. Well, she had a trip to Hawaii, and there are these chocolate; Hawaiian Host which is damn nice selling at USD 2 per box of 14 pcs; compared to what duty free shops selling at USD 20 for 28 pcs.. see the differences..




Ignore my partly removed make up nad messy hair... yummmmy... choc at 4am


the packaging...


gone in 60 seconds... nah.. not really.. that was a movie's name.. i guess.. should be gone in 5 minutes...

Well, I did asked her to help me buy 2 boxes, and I shall pay her after my Atlanta flight.. (I fly to Atlanta, she goes to Hawaii) but after my flight i totally forgotten about it... So she left it for me at the concierge..

I was removing my make up, while watching xiaxue's weekly video and I felt hungry.. the nearest source of food was that chocolate.. so wth... :P

I know... eating chocolate at 4am is not good, unhealthy... but I'M HUNGRY!!!

She did passed it to me on the 26th, so i guess its treated as my xmas presents then.. hehe... well, so what if she dont, its just 2 dollars... I can pay...

Thanks Elda!

good night ;-)


Atlanta's blog coming soon.. but dont expect too much.. there isnt anything much...

No comments: