Sunday, December 30, 2007

dont try to act smart/pd trip

Argh... geram-nye.....

I wanna reformat my home desktop and after sometime did not touch, i forgot how to re-install!

not really actually.. but i forgot that after reformatting, you need to put the installer cd, provided when you purchase the computer to install the network card, graphic and audio thing..

and i missed it.

and before that, i forgot what button to press to start the formatting, thus another call to my geek friend and shout for help...

help help!!

call 1: "help me Lionel!"

call 2: "why still cannot 1?"

call 3: " still come out the setup thing..."

call 4: " what is this?"

call 5: "why like that?"

and pity Lionel have to explain everything one by one to a kindergarten girl how to reformat.

done with that, i found there's no network card...

Panicked, I ask for help from all my computer geek friends... all told me to do the same thing.. and it took me tonnes of calls and sms-es to finally downloaded a network software, so i can install my modem and get the computer to go online.

den after all the fuss.. I found the cd. kept together in a same cd case for dvd installer, which i dint open and check the back, where the installer is.

now my desktop is back on the run.. and its time to download msn, flash player, anti virus.. bla bla bla.. and my brother is making noise, asking me to install his games for him... underground... and my sis... roller coaster tycoon and the sim... aikz...

next time, dont try to act smart.. pay a technician to reformat and do the whole thing for you...

********

and some pics from a sudden pee dee (port dickson/pd) trip with julie and friends..


of course, you need to see me first...

and some shells i picked...


splash splash!

rock island


thats Pangkor island that they're walking over to... so near only.. and there's redang island and singapore island too.. :)

there isnt much pic cos no one brought a camera, and my phone battery kong after these few pic... sheeeeesh.....



and my christmas present from Julie! *whining*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.