Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Nothing better to do in frankfurt...

Yawn!! Another trip back from Frankfurt... Well.. went out again.. but since there's no aim this time, outing was a quick one.. And the weather cheated on me!!!

before going to Frankfurt, I've checked the weather, it said it's cloudy/snow

SNOW!!!
Ok, im a kampung girl alright... never seen snow before.. in fact, never been to any winter country before i join this company...

~kampung girl~ ~kampung girl...~


yeah i admit... happy?


so anyway, i was so excited! imaging myself taking pics with background full of white white snow! hmmm... making snow angles... snow man... you know... so excited....


but instead of snow, it only drizzle for a while.. though the weather there was really cold.. -1 Celsius... you know.. visible hot air coming out of your mouth when you're talking...


ok ok ... i'll flow a pic or two and some lame vid k...

fun fair anyone? funny was it has only 1 ferris wheel.. mobile fun fair i guess...


this thing knows how to move! check out the vid. I paid him to move for me!!


This reindeer moves too! and sings! though I dont understand what it sang.. but it was real cute with xmas feel.. xmas deco is already everywhere when its only 29th november... see it sing...


of course not to miss the chance to take a pic!



and the dollies i bought!

till next year, when frankfurt flight's back to season!

******************************



im so freaking bankrupt... i just LOVES spending money.


I LOVE SHOPPING!


which girl doesnt? but swiping credit card - has its consequences.


I tried so hard, promising myself not to spend so much... in fact i've already cut down on buying clothes!


-first reason, I have no place to put stuffs in my heavy luggage after all the winter clothing i brought along.

-second, im wearing 2-3 layers of clothing, it kinda put me down in trying the clothes

-third, im just not into winter clothing that much...

-forth, winter clothes=expensive

-last, maybe im bored of clothes shopping

so, what did i actually spend that consume my fortune (there's none actually )

I HAVE NO IDEA!!

i just bought some chocolates, liquor, souvenirs and when the bill arrives every month,

im shaking with fear...

imagine, the first month you spent RM1000, it increases another thousand extra every month - isnt that freaky?

its understandable that for the first few months, you'd like to just spend spend spend all your pay, cos you finally get to own lots of cash than college life. then you'd like to buy buy buy all and everything you see from overseas...

but this is the 6th month im working! gosh... when are you gonna stop Alison? your pay is not gonna cover you more... spending more than you earn!!!!

i'll let you do the math how much my credit card bill for november...

happy guessing...

;-)

No comments: