Monday, June 2, 2008

Back...

Yay! Got back my internet, with the new upgraded package... (i really dunno which cos mum did it, not moi... :P) which now I don’t need to complain lagging (I hope)

Actually dint lose the internet connection after all. Cos apparently tmnet dint cut off my line straight away when I ask for upgrade but cut it of only after upgrading. If u understand what I am typing…

So what had I done,

One
well, Julie is back….. was… she went back to singapore ady to shift to new place and start looking for a job or part time cos apparently she finish her degree ady/she don’t wanna continue her honours. But now, she have to bond with sg for 3 years and having no idea what job she wanna do! and if in 3 months time she couldn't find a job, her mummy wants her to do her honours ~poor Julie… ;)

“Helped” her in making Melaka style acar. Kinda only helped in cutting the cucumbers lor.. -__-

Remember I bought her a lingerie for her bday? Well, no pics here but here’s something…

Alison: I dun like the style.. the cutting there like make my boobs too small to fit in it

Julie: har… urs small den mine leh?

*****
after trying
*****

Julie: ok ah, nice wat

Alison: dunno leh, when I wear my boobs don’t look like that

Julie: but im wearing a bra now la


T_________T

waaaaaat? My boobs sagging ady??

Cos I was planning to get myself the same lingerie, different color that time but when I tried on I dint wear a bra so I dint like it cos my boobs SAG!! :(

Also finally went for movies- in the cinema- Narnia Prince Caspian. Nice~ it was better that the first. :)

Then thought to bake my long due cupcakes but oven pulak cannot use.. aikz. Next time again..

Two
Since I’ve renew it dy, I can safely tell u a secret

I've been driving around without a valid licence for 4 months!!!

Can u believe that??!!

I wouldn’t have notice it still if Julie dint go thru my purse and found out my licence expired last January -__________-

Then went to take a licence pic the next day. Yea I know you don’t need a new pic to renew a licence but I WANT TO. In fact I still have a few of my old licence pic that can still use if i want or just a piece of licence w/o a pic...

It’s the nearest photo shop to take a licence pic, but I don’t like the photographer there cos he kinda …. Aih I dunno I just don’t like him and his service/product. I don’t look nice. Summore ask for a copy of my photo last time and he can charge me rm5 for a cd! But the photoshop I like is like in downtown and im lazy to go there.

So kinda braced myself and took a pic in that shop, and digital photo can be done in 5 minutes he wan me get it the next day!

“huh tomorrow only can get??”

looking at the time, he said: “erm tonight can lah”

He dint even tell me what time i shall go to collect, like not expecting me to come. But I need to renew it the next day so when I got there to collect before he close, he haven’t print for me yet lor! I waited there for 10 minutes and my photo is ready!! @#$%^&*

luckily the result was fine. FINE only. Well, at least he did remove my pimples, but dunno why my hair was so frizzy that day, and my shirt kinda move out of place and dint cover my body pimple-which happens to pop just right there visible to the camera! Luckily jpj cut off the body part. If not… hmm… and this time Alison is smart… bring thumbdrive to copy pic. Hehe..

then I was complaining to daddy bout my pic but in return he bombed me

“you only self-conscious want a photo with your license. You don’t even need 1 and you wont see your license for the next 2 years otherwise your license wont expired and you dint notice it. -___________-

You and ur sister just the same, so picky with ic photo (fyi my ic photo sucks ok) must take really nice only sastify. My ic from last time till now still the same. No 1 will see. That day I took my picture ugly also I din bother. Unless you are fatter then skinny now u should take new pic”

but last time I don’t have bangs now I do! Doesn’t that counts?? T________T



my 07 licence pic



my 08 licence pic

I tell you, my face look skinnier in 07. also cos of my bangs my face look rounder.. and you cant see my pimples and frizzy hair here cos i edited it. :p

Three
Well, finally went to club last friday!!

Been breaking my/our promises to club together since-i-dunno-when with pelly, this time, we p-a-r-t-y!!

also with elaine~the very innocent girl alison trying to poison~ hehehehehe...

Went to Coco Banana in Sunway Pyramid - which i guess most of you already know where cos im the outdated 1 who never been there before (was Qbar last time) or even after it open for quite some time. T______T

before party
I dint get to take the full pic, but I was just wearing a simple top with skirt. Jillian got my this top from Australia 2 years ago but Im only wearing it for the first time.. -___-

And I got my earings from Liz Claiborne in Portsmouth UK :D. It was on sale and the word SALE made me forgot that Im paying pounds. It was 5GBP (rm35) for 2 pairs. But well, at least its not those 3 for rm10 quality. Its a lil heavy cos its real stone. :)

Elaine, moi, Pelly
dunno y stupid flash make my face so white. Need to change to a darker foundation ady :(






manage to "score" some cheapo but expensive things ppl selling there haha...

-_____-can say i dont like that CJ7 mascot actually, cos the movie sucks... but oh well.. ;)

took quite a lot of pics but none is with me. Only these. Cos ppl have better camera phones than me!! :(

4th
Meet fish the next day aka Saturday. she finally quite her job and her boss gave her a Guess watch as farewell gift! Well, she has been working there ever since her internship and she's a good staff so no wonder... btw when she finished her 3 months internship, her boss also gave her a DKNY perfume set... -____-

Went for mani and pedi, and shopping, which we havent been doing for ages cos both of us just couldnt find the time... :(

suppose to go Bamboo in TTDI for her farewell party that night but daddy asked me to be home that night so have to skip. :(( and fish is making me feeling guilty cos i dint go to her party and she's leaving back to penang for some time... :(


Oh well...

So that's kinda what I did with my 7 day off. This time, im happy that I had fun. Dint go to waste afterall ;)

Next... Hawaii...!!

No comments: