Monday, June 23, 2008

Hawaii.... again~

Aloha again~
:D


haha... she's cute isnt she?

well, here i go again, gonna show you how beautiful/how i had fun in Hawaii for you to drool on. :D

be a little dissapointed, cos I dint take much picture this time, worse than my first trip. First, we had a gloomy sunset for the 2 days i was there. 2nd, i was busy enjoying myself and forgot to take pictures... :P

first, listen to this..



So you'll have more feel while reading my post. :P

Its the very special boarding music in the plane for Hawaii flight only.. :)

I search high and low looking for this song.. :-/

the hotel im staying in. haha~


and you can find these torches around waikiki at night.

Meet up with Emily for dinner, as planned.. but before that..


me and Duke, the founder of surfing. :)


DID YOU SPOT ME??? that lady in bikini at the back?? haha!! pro leh!!!

If i could surf... T____T

So I wanna get a pic of me with the pacific ocean...

emily: Go further back you're too near to the camera

me: okok and step back more

emily: more more!!

me: huh more? later the waves wash me over...

WHOOSH!!!

resutling this fugly face!! :(

I dint wanna touch the waters cos I was still wearing my slippers, and we are going for dinner first.

the only pic of me and the ocean. some more on a GLOOMY day!! :(

Went to International Market Place for dinner, and had Vietnamese food.


My grilled pork ribs with rice noodle.


and summer rolls, something like popia.

I was damn hungry ok, i dint have meal since landing at 11am!

my mango smoothie

After that we walked around some more, I also did another set of stud earings with my previous champagne-colored pearls. Wanna do something else like a ring and a pendant but damn expensive la wei.. usd 200 for a ring i can but the latest iphone ady... :(


also had some street phychic reading.

My first time, I was nervous she gonna tell me a bad future.. not gonna tell what she says but in the end I felt it wasnt accurate.. :)

trying to tell me how many kids I'll have in the future -____-



then we went to the Westin Hotel, where they have a beach bar there... (picture taken the next rainy night)


Where I had a Pina-Colada/chi-chi


Emily had Maitai




and my FAVOURITE Poke (pronounced as "po-keh")

Saw it in a magazine last trip, but dint get to try it. Its now a favourite in :Hawaii but its actually a Japanese food or something. Made of fresh Tuna cube salt and spices.


Yum yum....

Damn tasty and fresh, I craved for it the first thing I woke up the next morning... T____T And it was so nice enjoying the cocktails and the big waves splashing beside us, over the moonlit night, moonlight that reflects from the sea... even picture cant describe it. You have to see it yourself.. who said picture worth a thousand words? hmmm..

I know la my face very oily and colorless... no make up what.. I did my best in photoshopping :(

The next day, decided to skip snorkelling and cultural village visiting for shopping instead :D

Emily introduced me to a factory outlet somewhere 20 minutes from waikiki. Selling branded items cheaply. Stores like Coach, Guess, Nine West, AX, Tommy, Polo, Levis, CK, Banana Republic, Bebe etc... hahahahaha... damn shiok.


factory outlet price + more discounts.

can you believe that? coach outlet? but they selling slightly older fashion. So I just got myself another wrislet. heheh...

I tried soooo hard to control myself.

Bought a few good cheap stuff.. lazy to take pic though...

Happiest buys are a CK cargo shorts at usd 24 (rm 80), 1 tommy tee at usd19.90 (rm66).. normally usd 40++, 2 AX shirt for daddy at usd 15.90 (rm 45) each... which normally priced at usd 45++ and my coach wrislet. :D wanna get a coach bag but there are not selling the bag I want. :(

I happily stop myself and finish my shopping in 2.5 hours. :D

but I miss that 2.30pm pick up bus so I have to wait for 4.30 pm. 2 hours to waste!!

Hungry..

had fried rice noodle (vietnamese stall again)


and Banana Lumpia.

Which is actually fried popia with banana. haha...

the insides

Done with food, it start to drizzle... I dint wanna walk anymore - to stop myself...

bored...

so I cam-whored.



and feed the birds.. -_____-

Gosh... I seems to stop taking photos after that.. :(

I was so craving for my poke after I return from the outlets.. but Eline, who arrive that morning, went dinner with some of the flying crews.. Wanna go eat myself but got depressed seeing everyone at the tables are either couples or group of friends... :( and they dont have take outs!! :((

So now I wish more Hawaii trips next month and Im gonna go home and make my own poke!!

mahalo!!

No comments: