Friday, June 20, 2008

Randomness...

Hahaha!! I finally finish studying some 5 hours online course by the company!! yay!!

I started at 2.30pm and now only finish ok! So happy I decided to blog...

btw I took 8 hours to do it excactly. pausing a few times in between to do other stuff.. haha..

**************************************
I need new mascara and eye liner. Anyone have a good one to intro me? I want mascara that lengthens and thickens my lashes. and waterproof.

I like Dior Blackout Waterproof..




But with Diorshow Unlimited for first layer, and blackout for second layer. my eyes are a WOW factor.

But I wanna try other brands as well... like


Stila

or Shu Emura's... (no pic..)

or you have better brands to intro me to?

Eyeliners are simple, black, liquid, waterproof, wont smudge, easy to apply, I kinda got used to applying using the thin brush, not the pen type.. I tried dior but it wasnt good.. im going to check out other brands later...

**********************************

Meet up with all my tungi-s (same training batch/colleague) when I got back from Hawaii yesterday, so we had a nice korean bbq dinner. Well, Gyna is flying off to Guam the next day, May, Elva, and Soo having their ground training/recurrent test today and me arriving from Hawaii that's why the odd chance to meet up. might be once in a very long time...

me and Gyna... avoiding cos she said she got ulcer.. lol



gyna and Soo

Elva and May


or food. bbq meat with kimchi

meat marinated in soy sauce. my fav ;)



me and my green apron...




end of dinner...

end of another randomness :) good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lancome eyeliner is gud. both liquid n pencil. or chanel. mascara, lancome 1 is gud too.

Alison said...

will sure do some mascara shopping this weekend! :D