Saturday, August 30, 2008

.....

I hate the day i need to fly from KL to Seoul. Somehow that very day the time speeds triple! And on this very day, every single time, I feel like I have lots to do but havent done yet. And then...

POOF!!



its 7.30pm and I need to take a nap before getting ready for the midnight flight.


Been in this line for ONE YEAR! and been extremely busy every single time before this very flight. I dont know why!


I'll then wish i have more time at home, more time to do what i need to do. wish I dont need to fly, i dont want to fly dy.. even when I get that lucky 7 days off, that day where im suppose to fly im still extremely busy with lots to do. argh!


Anyway.... frustration aside, anyone interested in blinging / zhng your gadget? like how I did mine:


or the famous xiaxue did to her phones, and nintendo? zhng your laptops, psp, mobile phones, cameras, keys... etc?




Well... I found someone selling the crystals online and they claimed its from japan... or that japan trend? well I doubt we can find pretty crystals, pearls and clay flowers here in malaysia so here, check out this link

I had actually ordered some.. pretty much actually but not enough to get that wholesale price (rm800 above) and she currently only gave me 5% discount!

I want more discount!!!

So here i am asking anyone interested in getting some gems to bling anything you want. choose what you like in that site, tell me and I add it on to my purchase. Combined purchase saves postage and more discount!! hehehe..

bling bling!!

No comments: