Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tioman~ Day Two

EARLY MORNING

a little cloudy. Was cloudy since yesterday but hoping weather will turn better later in the day..

And I shall show you my MAXI dress!!

pretty not?? bought from korea leh!

Decided to wear it the whole day but during our buffet breakfast everyone's eyes was looking at me!! Like why so weird wear like that.. T_____T if an American/English wear like that no one cares but when an asian/malaysian does that.. all eyes on me. -___- Another incident was my Redang trip last year. I wore my bikini-wrapped-with-sarung for buffet cos after buffet straight go to snorkelling but everyone just look at me!!T___T Why go island can only wear t-shirt and shorts? cannot wear nicer meh???

Im not that thick face@strong heart so in the end decided to change to a normal shorts and pants for the rest of my day activities.. T_____T



perasaning..


applying sunblock-spf50 with aloevera wtf..



put more put more!!

went snorkelling in Renggis island. kinda 2 minutes boat ride. Heck i've been looking at that island since I arrive yesterday! small rock island visible from Berjaya. No photo taken there cos my camera not water proof. T____T

Also a lil disappointed cos fishes were..... not to my sastifation. Water wasnt that clear as well.. :(

Anyway.. after snorkelling... went back to the beach front of our chalet.

and watch "monkey" climb tree

get me a c-o-c-o-n-u-t please!!!




omg! boyfriend dropped into a big hole!!

nah! that hole was dug up by one some guailo ( not sure where he's from) yesterday evening.. trying to compete with his teenage son to dig the deepest hole.. haha.. was really funny watching him dug yesterday.. forgot to take pic :P

me picked up some shells and corals!! gonna seludup it back home..

SHOWER PICS!!

testing the water..



posing posing :P

shower together <3..


NIGHT


unsastified that I only wear on my Maxi dress for 2 hours in the morning, i decided to wear it again and take lotsa lotsa pics!


from the room


to the stairs






to the beach


trying to make cute face

did it work??




a front view of our chalet- with clothes hanging out to dry..





hahaha.. im such a model aint i :P

you guys gonna vomit now.. -____-

Pics above are all original.. was planning to add effect to make them nicer but I FORGOT HOW!!! die die die!!

Change back to normal clothing for dinner..





trying to pose pointing at something but eyes closed pulak..



this time - this is real. I AM NOT POSING - there are monkey over there. REAL monkeys...


I *heart* boyfriend...



Sri Melayu restaurant for our buffet dinner.




which is in front of the pool


and the rows of sun deck chairs near the beach.

SUNSET PICS.....




AINT IT BEAUTIFUL??

DINNER:




pretty watermelon deco



and display of edible breads.


group singing.


part of my meal. :)


Charge!!! Tandoori chicken and naan.

I miss Pelita's cheese naan and tandoori chicken.. :(

Rest of the night were spent on activities. hahaha.. ;) Activities like snooker and pool, video games, and alcohol consumption.. ;)

What are you thinking?? ;)

No comments: