Sunday, August 24, 2008

Frankfurt

Aint have anything special to take at all this frankfurt trip but anyways gonna show you the pics my purser took during the previous Heideberg trip.

Yes he finally email it to me. with an apology..

but den he wasnt that pro anyway.. or maybe im not the pro one.. but some pic he took i look fat. i mean, not only me but the senior also looked widened// -__-

so here goes.. pictures!!

on the way to heidelberg - and having cherries..

and having cherries

promoting korean biscuits wtf

How come I have that biscuits with me? Well, this trip was a sudden one. I was planning to stay in the room so i brought all the food like biscuits, snacks etc. So if i dont finish them in frankfurt i'll have to carry the heavy load back to korea. So I brought all my snacks along with the trip. And I kept taking out varieties of biscuits and chocolates to eat so my senior said i have a survival kit with me wtf -____- (KE crew read: survival kit in slide raft) -___-



i actually like the lighting he created. i feel peace..


still having the biscuits..

i should have pose better here but .. hmm..


checking the pictures I took in my phone (cos i dint bring my camera)


"ok in 15 minutes we'll meet in the red light there where we came earlier"

thats all folks!

No comments: