Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hawaii - Trip 4


the copper man

i think this guy was the same as the newspaper man.. he does have pretty much costume huh..


the red horizon


landing in 5 minutes... you can actually see a little land already.. :)


met up with my colleague where we had dinner in cheese cake factory..




by the way - we saw this big big bike parked next to the restaurant! I did notice there are several parts of the area where only Big Bikes are allowed to park.. wow..

And we have to wait to go to the restaurant like 45 minutes!! They gave us a buzzer so we can go walk around and return when the buzzer buzz! O_o



the big five pizza


and angel hair seafood pasta..

actually had dinner with Donna but she refused to take a pic while the pics i took of myself doesnt look nice so... only useless pics here... :P

the next day gone to the outlet in waikele again, this time the main aim is to get some stuff for the boyfriend..

Pearl Harbour peek-a-boo

and my pick up truck stopped at pearl harbour to pick up some tourist.. so i just managed to snap a shot like this. and its already boring to me. on my right there's a road to the marine museums.. like i said.. no museums for me please..


and me waiting for the truck after some ENORMOUS shopping..

And flaunting my new polo cap :D

While at night, as I was not gonna meet up any colleague, I went to shop around my hotel area-hot tourist spots..

And went to this swim wear shop to try on some bikinis.. :D

some of my bikini for tryouts

just a lil sneak peak - cos if i post all of them, boyfriend gonna kill me..

haha.. jk..

nah although the swim suit is pretty, it did not flaunt my fat waist! :(

T___T

see how pretty the gold buckle is!! T____T

I actually saw this suit from this magazine and went to search for the shop - which is just a few blocks from the hotel..

look how nice the model looks.. sigh...


i was also looking for this but they dint have it in the store.. :( how sexy...

anyway.. both this suits isnt cheap -____-



total buy this trip.. :P

i dunno how laa... T____T

Anyway.. I bought some Coach bags from the outlet.. thought im gonna try selling it here.. who's interested?? :p


Coach Stripe Signature Wrislet

Coach Signature Small Wrislet


Coach Bleecker Signature Swingpack


Coach Heritage Stripe Swingpack Brown



Coach Heritage Stripe Swingpack Pink

well.. ask me for more - or visit my post here ;)

continue to show you what other helpless stuff i bought:

this pretty bikini from Juicy Couture!

this is my very very first item i ever bought from juicy.. and i think im starting to get addicted!! :(


also a week supply of cute girl's briefs!!

Juicy Monday - Couture Tuesday - Royal Wednesday - Preppy Thursday - Live for Friday and Sugar - Viva La Saturday - Sweet Sunday

I had thoughts to sell it but then i found some post some where selling it waaay cheaper than the price i bought!! did I bought i at a higher price or what?? hmmm.. well of course I do hope theirs are fakes.. hmph!!

So might be planning to use it for myself - one day.. hmm.. when im ready to open a week of RM200 worth of 7 panties... T______T


next - 2 water beds - blue and pink - cos they selling so cheap in Hawaii.. :D



and finally - my Polka Dot Bikini!! hahaha

"she wore a itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow white-polka-dot-bikini"

Im so ready for my next water/island trip :D

No comments: